c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I dont think Dima wants the Headache with ppl not realizing that its a Beta and not a full release.
I don't know about Dima. Possible he would also be on the it is written "beta" in the release, so the only one who you shall blame if your something goes wrong is yourself. I would 110% give him that.

But from general experience here, what is written in the release note:
Beta release, know its buggy, may break save have new content with Angel, Kat, Katy, Twila, Kira, Isabella and Dillon
And what users read:
Release new content

A.M.R.

Apr 18, 2022
For a beta this one is PACKED:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There is one point I need to report .. not sure if it is a bug, oversight or I simply missed something in prior content:

Looking forward to the rest of part 4, hopefully the teased Nora's event will be included in it.

Edit: about the "beta" thing, this update is as polished as any major update..

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Just now realised that Dima is a magician.:ROFLMAO:
Pic 1:
1725108012210.png
Pic 2:
1725108029095.png
Look at the lower left corner, I know difiiculty with Kat stealling the show.

ohhiimfox

May 24, 2018
For a beta this one is PACKED:

There is one point I need to report .. not sure if it is a bug, oversight or I simply missed something in prior content:

Looking forward to the rest of part 4, hopefully the teased Nora's event will be included in it.

Edit: about the "beta" thing, this update is as polished as any major update..

I hope Dima doesnt put a bounty on my head for giving part of our conversation to the public :ROFLMAO:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Last edited:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Always late to the party, but I have to say it as well. Amen!
Better late than never, my friend.
Im having the cold sweats im withdrawing.
I need it, I want it, i can only wait for so long
View attachment 3984751
Hang in there, man. Won't be much longer now...
Soon-ish.
Hey! That's my line...:ROFLMAO:
does anyone know when the public release of this avn ?
My best guess is 3-5 weeks right here on F95... From everything I have seen or heard though... Even the Beta is worth the $10 bucks and that will get you the rest as well. or .

I hope Dima doesnt put a bounty on my head for giving part of our conversation to the public :ROFLMAO:
I'm sure he doesn't mind.

I can hear a rumble in the distance. There's a calm before the storm. The Rogues are gathering and it won't be long now... We'll all be back on the Long Road Home.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
I asked him serveral times he didnt answer it :cry:

But i would suspect he is doing fine, even if the family seems to consumes his time greatly the last few weeks/months.
I had a short DM convo with Dima recently. Yep, family is still a time consumer but he is working hard on finishing up the part 4 update. 2 - 4 weeks is his best estimate as of a few days ago which is why I said 3 - 5 in an earlier post. That allows for some time for patrons before a release here. If that time frame gets extended at all it will be because of more content. There is one scene he is thinking of adding to this update but he is also focused on sticking to the time frame. I think it's safe to say we will see a full part 4 update here... Soon-ish.

Hahaha... Take that, divingmedic. :cool:

4.30 star(s) 130 Votes