divingmedic

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2023
Latinas tend to have the body shape I prefer, so I'm biased visually towards them. And culturely I'm more into the "fiery" personality as they're stereotyped over the demure east Asian deal. Plus I'm always down for Hispanic grub over all the Asian cuisines I've tried.

So...

I always thought I'd be the first member of my family to marry a non white girl... But I met my wife and we had our son. Upon seeing him my gramps in his wonderfully out of touch way asked if I'd married a "Latino" cause lil dude came out brown and furry as all hell. Then about 5 years after we got married we found out that gramma had fooled around on gramps, and my wife was not the Hellmann's brand cornfed girl we'd thought and was more of an elotes flavored cornfed girl. She's 50% Argentinian and her birth father was adopted at like 8 and brought to the States as a kid...

So I did end up marrying a brown girl after all and my gramps, bless his soul (but not really he always treated my dad like trash) was tight all along.
The major drawback to a Latina is she will cut your balls off in your sleep if you piss her off enough.:LOL:

edit:typo

divingmedic

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2023
Some of the player even try a celibate route in those kind of game, just for the (none) fun of it.
I forget which thread it was but someone was there bitching about how they could not have just one woman in the AVN. It's FFS it's a harem AVN you are supposed to have more than one!

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I forget which thread it was but someone was there bitching about how they could not have just one woman in the AVN. It's FFS it's a harem AVN you are supposed to have more than one!
Depends on the game. If the dev add choice for that, then their should be a path. If not, then I agree with you. Also regardless of any game any dev make, if its on the zone someone here will for sure complain about something in the game.
...shouldn't be wasting away under Bobs thumb.
All things are wasted on him, even life.:devilish::whistle:

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I do seriously recall someone unjokingly claim that anything over 1200 or 2400 was wasted because nobody could read that fast anyway. Even then I knew he was full of shit. :)
This is why I never pay much attention to word count for updates.... Even the most prolific devs can't keep up with my eyeballs' word consumption rate.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jaga Telesin

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I do seriously recall someone unjokingly claim that anything over 1200 or 2400 was wasted because nobody could read that fast anyway. Even then I knew he was full of shit. :)
And years later we have the zone up to multiple gb/s and the standard zoner don't read anymore.:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: HornyyPussy

AWillowAtDawn

Aug 27, 2018
Dimitri was online earlie today, his voy kink must have tipped over, and sneaked a peak here :sneaky:

And for Future members just saying, you should get the new update.
But was it worth it? hell nah, im now just curseing for more ...:cry:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
And years later we have the zone up to multiple gb/s and the standard zoner don't read anymore.:ROFLMAO:
multiple gb/s would cost quite a much but otherwise correct and too lazy to use search (they want everything on platinum platter).

4.30 star(s) 131 Votes