Votes: 17 0.2%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 829 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 991 9.0%

• Total voters

spas

Jun 22, 2017
is ther any actual content or just teasing and blue balls i see the updates info but wow what mess

dany86

Jan 10, 2019
hello. need help. how do i continue from phone photos with ann? just click swipe left or right and nothing else happens.

Dec 9, 2020
Oh yeah :love: Btw, who is Jenny again? I totally forgot
The girl at the beach, you get her number and can go on a bar date with her later.

I am not able to trigger the corruption scenes for Ann.
Is there a walkthrough which specifies this path? i only find the love hate route for ann in the walkthrough.
Her love route is basically the corruption path, you can get corruption points during the sex scenes.

Last edited:

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
No chance guys. We know how most people don't enjoy NTR. It's understandable.
There's a NTR variable, if you don't want NTR - it won't show or even suggest it.

As per corruption and NTR, while NTR is mostly built on the corruption path, it's not the other way. You can play corruption without NTR.

This version has multiple NTR scenes but the game itself actually didn't have many of them up until now. Some would say this is the first version with actual NTR scenes in it.

We include soft and implied NTR as NTR because we know people who are sensitive about it would prefer to avoid it at all cost!
Finally got a chance to play, gotta say, that is one of the funniest ways I've seen a game check if you want NTR enabled/disabled. xD

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Still so odd that the majority of people are so creeped out by NTR. Would I let some dude fuck my wife? No, no I wouldn't. Do I give a fuck if a fictional character's wife gets fucked by another dude? No, no I don't. You guys do realize the character isn't actually you, right?
I don't mind NTR personally but that's still a dumb fuck comment.

If people don't like a kink then they don't like it. Pretty sure you won't be into every single kink out there, no one is.

Jan 15, 2019
Still so odd that the majority of people are so creeped out by NTR. Would I let some dude fuck my wife? No, no I wouldn't. Do I give a fuck if a fictional character's wife gets fucked by another dude? No, no I don't. You guys do realize the character isn't actually you, right?
I "think" the same way you do, but to force your opinions on people and admonish them for not thinking the same way as you do is just wrong.

dooder1515

Jun 30, 2017
I "think" the same way you do, but to force your opinions on people and admonish them for not thinking the same way as you do is just wrong.
I think you're jumping to conclusions and assuming an intention that doesn't exist. I simply find it strange that people cannot disconnect from a fictional story. I don't care that people don't, can't or won't, I just find it strange that some people will die on the hill of anti-NTR while embracing incest simultaneously and with good grace. I guess maybe I was too direct with my wording?

dooder1515

Jun 30, 2017

If people don't like a kink then they don't like it. Pretty sure you won't be into every single kink out there, no one is.
It kind of is something that needs to be said. I don't really want developers to shy away from a genre simply because the same 20 people constantly complain about it and eventually have an influence just because of some oddly-seeded fear of a potential route in what is otherwise a completely fictional story.

I get that it sounded harsh but honestly, it's really depressing to see Devs that make great games (like this one) have to deal with the abuse over and over again every damn day and update.

Slimeee

Oct 8, 2018

Thats fair, what isnt is going into a place/thread/whatever online of something you dont like and start saying how much you dont like it, and not just once but over and over everytime it updates, its annoying and passive aggressive pathetic shite. If you dont like the program change the channel.

dooder1515

Jun 30, 2017
Thats fair, what isnt is going into a place/thread/whatever online of something you dont like and start saying how much you dont like it, and not just once but over and over everytime it updates, its annoying and passive aggressive pathetic shite. If you dont like the program change the channel.
This is exactly my point. Thank you for wording it more succinctly and elegantly than I apparently can.

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes