Votes: 17 0.2%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 830 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 992 9.1%

• Total voters

_Zebra_

Jun 24, 2017
This is game branching system is way to complex, in a bad way. I re-started the game 4 times. picked different things and I still didn't manage to get any of the new scenes. Every time I am in the bed and I can either sleep or check my phone. After that game over.

Love Ann, nothing. Don't love her nothing. Let her talk with Chris nothing. Don't nothing. Blackmail Vanessa and confess nothing. Do the same and don't confess - nothing. I guess that one small choice can block an entire path, and that option is well hidden. In my opinion, this is bad game design.

Satburn

Nov 30, 2020
This is game branching system is way to complex, in a bad way. I re-started the game 4 times. picked different things and I still didn't manage to get any of the new scenes. Every time I am in the bed and I can either sleep or check my phone. After that game over.

Love Ann, nothing. Don't love her nothing. Let her talk with Chris nothing. Don't nothing. Blackmail Vanessa and confess nothing. Do the same and don't confess - nothing. I guess that one small choice can block an entire path, and that option is well hidden. In my opinion, this is bad game design.
I thought I followed the walk through by the letter but somehow I must be doing something wrong myself as I'm not getting any corruption content myself.

I have also followed people advise on here about the sex scenes as they said that is where you get the main corruption points, but still nothing!!

So I'm thinking, am I'm doing something wrong, or is the game looking at my old saves and preventing me from getting the corruption scenes, it's just a thought as I have now run out of ideas.

qukie

Jan 31, 2020
I thought I followed the walk through by the letter but somehow I must be doing something wrong myself as I'm not getting any corruption content myself.

I have also followed people advise on here about the sex scenes as they said that is where you get the main corruption points, but still nothing!!

So I'm thinking, am I'm doing something wrong, or is the game looking at my old saves and preventing me from getting the corruption scenes, it's just a thought as I have now run out of ideas.

I tried maybe 15 playthrough; not kidding; to finally reach the corruption path. you dont have to hate her. just corrupt her without getting exclusive. I cant tell any further than this coz I dont know which choices actually worked for me.

Mahakmar

May 25, 2020
. It also feels strange that Ann and MC don't talk about it later on as it is a pretty big step in their relationship. I imagine that Ann would feel the need to be reassured of her path at that point.

Yeah i agree + the route where you send her to the cinema alone and you talk to chris then get the hint about something happend, then the akwardness next day just made me go ok i give up , and ill come back when the love route is fully fleshed out as the mc is starting to turn out so darn stupid as not even asking-pushing about what happend

Satburn

Nov 30, 2020
Right first of all apologies to begin with as I'm going to annoy some people on here for keeping on about this corruption route which I'm failing to get.

But could some kind person on here please tell me what options I should chose to get the corruption path, as it seems the path i am following is preventing me from seeing a awful amount of contents of this game.
I have followed the v0.5 walkthrough path, but I seem to be selecting an incorrect choice somewhere along the route.

Also do you select NTR or not?

Sorry for carrying on about this, but as I do like this game a lot apart from me seeing all of the contents.

I was going to support this developer to begin with as I did like the way the story was going, but because of the limited content that I am getting I am now going to give that a miss, sorry TTrick :(

Just a shame that he couldn't provide a more updated walkthrough like some developers have in the past.

Right that's it I've now finished my little moan. :D

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
Right first of all apologies to begin with as I'm going to annoy some people on here for keeping on about this corruption route which I'm failing to get.

But could some kind person on here please tell me what options I should chose to get the corruption path, as it seems the path i am following is preventing me from seeing a awful amount of contents of this game.
I have followed the v0.5 walkthrough path, but I seem to be selecting an incorrect choice somewhere along the route.

Also do you select NTR or not?

Sorry for carrying on about this, but as I do like this game a lot apart from me seeing all of the contents.

I was going to support this developer to begin with as I did like the way the story was going, but because of the limited content that I am getting I am now going to give that a miss, sorry TTrick :(

Just a shame that he couldn't provide a more updated walkthrough like some developers have in the past.

Right that's it I've now finished my little moan. :D
It's possible to be on Ann's Corruption path even with NTR being disabled, be sure to have done the following:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You'll notice the morning after the second time of having sex with Ann she's wearing her bra, that's an indication you're on the corruption path. Enjoy.

Satburn

Nov 30, 2020
It's possible to be on Ann's Corruption path even with NTR being disabled, be sure to have done the following:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You'll notice the morning after the second time of having sex with Ann she's wearing her bra, that's an indication you're on the corruption path. Enjoy.
Thank you very much, although I'm sure I've already followed that route, I'm still going to start this game from the beginning with my fingers crossed, and follow you useful advice. (y) Here's hoping. :p

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
Edit 20/08/2020:
I won't be updating v0.6 Alpha/Beta Versions as they are bound to have changes and fixes made to them. Besides this Alpha (v0.6a1) Focuses on one path only, which is for those who gathered 10 Corruption Points with Ann (Which is only achievable by playing the Ann Love Path).

I'll update the guide when the full v0.6 gets released. Thank you for understanding. <3
------

Attaching below my own-made humble guide for v0.5,
which can also be found on my .

I dearly hope you enjoy it.
Gonna update yet?

Satburn

Nov 30, 2020
Just like to thank you Qleaf , after a quick playthrough it would seem I am now fully on the corruption path.

I think where I went wrong was selecting at the beginning to meet Vanessa at the bar instead of Ann.

I've now missed the Vanessa blackmail path, but I've already seen that so no worries there.

Now the fun begins !!

Big Thanks Again, you are a Star!! :)

Reactions: Qleaf

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
One question on the latest update, if you get Ann to sit on Chris in the theater, what is the point of approving or disapproving?
I mean, aside from minor dialogue changes, everything seems to remain the same :(

Mahakmar

May 25, 2020
I mean, aside from minor dialogue changes, everything seems to remain the same

I dunno maybe something further in the development of the game, but well she is turning out just like vanessa nr 2 , and mc is starting to become just like joe , total in denial

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
I dunno maybe something further in the development of the game, but well she is turning out just like vanessa nr 2 , and mc is starting to become just like joe , total in denial
I was a bit disappointed by that. I expected her to either shut him down, or sit on the MC, which would have made more sense than just ignoring and letting it happen :S

Mahakmar

May 25, 2020
well not to get into much specifics on the corrupt path but the 3rd choice not going to cinema also just well odd there also , ah well better not dwell on it and see where it goes atm its bit to much of loose ends , there is alot of game left to be developed and will be curious where it goes

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
well not to get into much specifics on the corrupt path but the 3rd choice not going to cinema also just well odd there also , ah well better not dwell on it and see where it goes atm its bit to much of loose ends , there is alot of game left to be developed and will be curious where it goes
Yeah, that one got my eyebrows raised also, as it's more than likely she cheated... I mean, sending her alone with Chris on the corrupted path, is kinda asking for troubles really... But still, that felt kinda odd.

Aug 18, 2018
Send "I love you" under 14th instagram post iirc.

First time I tried this game and it's amazing really, even though I'm not into all paths I respect someone is into that. Taking your best friends girl is such a good path we need more of that in games!
Much thanks, bro

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes