Votes: 17 0.2%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 830 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 992 9.1%

• Total voters

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
....it seems some people either have cpu's that don't run 64bit (in today's tach market? Not likely. Almost EVERY CPU that comes out now is 64bit). Or they are running an OS in 32bit...

That's just fking SAD.

Save up some cash and splurge on a 64bit OS PC.

Me thinks someone is playing on an old laptop that only runs in 32bit

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
My PC doesn't support win64.
Just asking as to honestly better understand, is it because the hardware is too old or something else? As I said, I thought everyone would have a 64-bit system by now unless it was a super old PC that someone kept around for whatever reason.

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
If you tell Ann that you dont like her you later have an option to tell Joe that you changed your mind.
Is this an underdog route where you can get her back from Chris or is it just add spice to the NTR route since saying you dont like her and then getting upset when she talks about Chris didn't make any sense?

frodoneo

Dec 30, 2018
I feel I have played all the branches. Is there any other scenes with that Insta person apart from meeting in theaters and that late night picture? And also is there any other secret triggers with comments on insta pictures apart from 'I love you'?

Vukalo

Jan 9, 2018
Just asking as to honestly better understand, is it because the hardware is too old or something else? As I said, I thought everyone would have a 64-bit system by now unless it was a super old PC that someone kept around for whatever reason.
Yes, it's because of hardware.

kidlat1x

Mar 27, 2017
Is there any content yet with the blonde girl or is she just going to be a side character for the nerdy chick

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
NOTE! If you are playing 0.7 versions (or later): this set of unlocked scenes was recorded BEFORE the new animations were added. You won't be able to see the new animations with this set. Someone needs to share a new one!

TTrick uploaded all rewatchable scenes (as of v0.6) to our .

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There's a Readme.txt inside the file, explaining where you should extract it.
The read me doc says to open the game go to setting and, under the modding section TO COPY RECORDED SCENES FOLDER TO THAT LOCATION. I can scroll to the recorded scenes, but I am unsure how to copy the recorded scenes to the game, or what location to move them to.

There appears to be exactly NO WAY to accomplish this in-game.

Please explain in more detail...

Reactions: anonimo1301

lyfsavor

Mar 31, 2020
Just curious why there is an IC patch, none of the girls in the game are related to the MC are they???

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I think it's you reading too much into it. Vanessa says she EXPECTED Ann and Joey to be fucking, which is why she said "get your clothes back on", but she sees that they weren't undressed when she got back into the room. Based on all my playthroughs there's no route during this scene where Joey and Ann do anything at all.

Meanwhile in the other scene, Ann doesn't actually do anything either, all she said was "It's fine." She was being egged on by Vanessa, she didn't want to back down, but in any case nothing actually happens.

So really, there's no NTR, implied or real. You're just being way too sensitive.
That's good that there is no Ann/Joe scene at that party.
Honestly, the dialog with Vanessa made me paranoid as fuck. I originally stayed in the room, but seeing I obivouly missed a scene I went back and choose to follow Vanessa just to see and man, do I fucking hate Vanessa for trying to get my GF fucked by Joey. Glad nothing happened tho and it was just Vanessa being a bitch to MC.

As for the "afterparty", I was hoping I was just being paranoid, and I was just reading into things too much, but I replayed the scene of one-upmanship after Vanessa's party just now. When you refuse to take off your close, like for example if you don't want to possibly start a MMFF scene its obviously leading to, Ann says to Vanessa, "that's fine." when offered Joey's cock, not "its fine." small difference, but big implications. One says she's fine with the game being over, the other says Ann's about to cheat and the only way around it, is to participate.
Thank gods the cop showed up.

The whole scene kinda hints at sharing/ntr, which is why I had the question for K Ink to see if this was left in the non-ntr path by mistake?

As Ann is my MC's girlfriend, I've corrupted her a bit, but I don't want to share her with any guys, hence turning NTR off at the start.

Just want to make sure I shouldn't be waiting for the Walkthrough so I can avoid this shit in the future.

Obviously a very minor gripe, games good over all, just wasnt expecting to see this stuff with NTR turned off, I just worry if I'll end up hating the corruption route if it makes Ann ok with cheating on MC and think maybe I should go to the Love route instead.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mount Parnassus
4.60 star(s) 169 Votes