Votes: 17 0.2%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 830 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 994 9.1%

• Total voters

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
It was a good update. New Anne content was good, the photoshoot was interesting, and the return of the hobo was fun. I hope we will soon get some fun with the blonde insta girl irl not just on the phone.
Overall fun update.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
So I haven't played since the demo. After playing the demo I deleted it and forgot about it. It was just curiosity that caused me to D/L the update and see what's up. Here's my take on the update:

Pros: Renders have been greatly improved since the demo. They are no longer grainy and are now decent resolution especially at 3840 X 2160 setting.

The Engrish has greatly improved but still needs work.

Cons: Ann still looks like a bobble head. I mean that melon is oversized for her tiny body. It was worse in the demo but still needs work.

This is just a personal critique in that I dislike aggressive, forced sex. So far I have only played the "Love" path with Ann, but it seemed to me out of place in a loving relationship path.

That is about it for my major critiques. The game overall is OK. The M/C and his buddy Joey seems to be a couple of wankers, but that is just my impression.

berny

Jun 8, 2017
Man, this game is way too complicated.
I remember having to use a walkthrough (which I usually don't) the last time I played because the choices and the outcomes weren't exactly logical and obvious.
And now I have the problem that I have different saves but no idea which path I'm on because the game completely lacks any sort of visible feedback. There is no character sheet or anything that gives any clues where the MC or the girls stand.
I really appreciate that the game is more than just yes/no questions and that the paths really are different, but a bit more user-friendliness and feedback here and there would enhance the game immensely.

Last edited:

dooder1515

Jun 30, 2017
You realize those are pixels on the screen, not actually you? And they don't have a sex/gender, anyway?
I don't know what you're into, but suppose you're straight, how about playing a few gay games. You realize the character isn't actually you, right?

I don't like BDSM, I don't play games featuring it. I'm straight, I don't play gay games. I don't like rape, I don't play games with rape. I don't like extreme content, I avoid it.

How hard is it to understand that if people don't like NTR, they want to know if it's avoidable before jumping into a story? I realize that a lot of them are apparently very insecure and the way they ask is pretty aggressive, but it's still a valid question.
Is the first part of the comment directed at my post? It's literally the same point I'm trying to make and has me confused.

There's literally a toggle for it in the first 5 minutes of the game AND it's been made very clear 5,000 times throughout the course of this thread and the game itself. Personally, I don't care for incest games, but it doesn't mean if some random incest content is in a game that I break down emotionally and get paranoid about the potential possibility of the slightest hint of something that I don't prefer in a game and then flame the developers and start a crusade against it.

The above comment isn't based off of the occasional, "hey dude, is there incest in this game?". It's the constant badgering, moaning and complaining that frustrates developer and adds 17 pages of comments to the thread (literally search incest in this thread and see what comes up).

Reactions: Ser Lordypants

grumpbert

Dec 14, 2019
Not sure what happened but i got stuck on the review of pictures on the phone with anne could swipe left and right but nothing else couldn't back out or leave the screen after all the talk topics.

fotogaik

May 13, 2017
Is the first part of the comment directed at my post? It's literally the same point I'm trying to make and has me confused.
Yes, it was directed at your post. I wasn't sure from what angle you were coming here.

I made a thread concerning NTR before and a lot of people were content with telling me to suck it, those are just pixels, they're not you, and so on. And the story is fictional, it isn't happening to you.
Needless to say, all of them were hypocrites, since they would complain if the story didn't move in the direction they liked.

I complained about other games that used bait and switch tactics (dev claimed he'll devote as much time to NTR as non-NTR routes in the game). Turned out his plan was to just get money and switched 100% attention to NTR when his fan base requested it. The same fans rejoiced. But if the dev went further and the bull character suddenly seduced and fucked the MC, they would be livid.
But hey, those are just pixels, right?

The above comment isn't based off of the occasional, "hey dude, is there incest in this game?". It's the constant badgering, moaning and complaining that frustrates developer and adds 17 pages of comments to the thread (literally search incest in this thread and see what comes up).
Smh. I just did search. It's ridiculous. People asking if there is mom-son incest content in the game when it's clear there's not even a mother character in the game. Sheesh. I'm fine with incest content, I even enjoy it in some games, but yeah, this is ridiculous.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Smh. I just did search. It's ridiculous. People asking if there is mom-son incest content in the game when it's clear there's not even a mother character in the game. Sheesh. I'm fine with incest content, I even enjoy it in some games, but yeah, this is ridiculous.
People could have gotten the wrong message from Vanessa's parent's scene maybe. Just a hypothesis though.

Wagoren85

Nov 21, 2018
I need help, can someone tell me how to unlock all the variants of the scenes "Ann's first bj" and "Ann's first hj"?

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes