Votes: 17 0.2%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 831 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 993 9.1%

• Total voters

Sayonara1904

Jun 19, 2019
yes, please someone upload corruption path save.
Just do the things is "forcefull" way like on the bj scenes make her "gag" on your penis when she is kissing it and so on the important part is that you say that you like her to her and joey and vanessa! ( i thinks its their names i cant remenber soz xD)
after that its all good you are on a relationship whit her and she is getting corrupted and do as you want

nuclearbomb

Mar 26, 2018
Is there an up to date walkthrough?
No, Qleaf have not updated his walkthrough since 0.5 and I guess he wont update it before the full 0.7 version is out, at the earliest. But you can go into the ''rewatch scene'' tab and click over the blurred out scenes to check what things are needed for them to happen. If you have played through the game once already so are they mostly self explanatory and easy to understand what to do.

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
So if I understand the comments right, there is NTR and sharing in this game - you can turn off most of it but it really is meant to be in there and so blocking it does mean you miss out on a large portion of the game?

Just browsing around for new games to get into and I liked the quality of the previews and am trying to get an idea if the game is something I would like to invest my time and money in.

Props to the dev, it certainly has amazing art! :)

studio009

Game Developer
May 5, 2020
So if I understand the comments right, there is NTR and sharing in this game - you can turn off most of it but it really is meant to be in there and so blocking it does mean you miss out on a large portion of the game?

Just browsing around for new games to get into and I liked the quality of the previews and am trying to get an idea if the game is something I would like to invest my time and money in.

yes, that's true for the game so far, but they may add more non NTR content in future releases

Reactions: Buffalo Fred

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018

I personally found a rather decent amount of non-NTR content.
The mood of the story does have that NTR feel though, as guys are constantly showing up to hit on your girls and you have to constantly make choices to keep them away from your women, which is annoying.
Luckily you can turn NTR off at the beginning. From that point on, you just have to avoid any sharing choices since devs do no equate NTR to sharing.
Hopefully in the future there will be more non-NTR/non-sharing content as I completely agree, the renders are fucking gorgeous.

Last edited:

shady31

May 31, 2017

I would say there is more non-NTR content, so it's definitely worth playing even if you don't like NTR.

cCc123cCc

May 26, 2017
NOTE! If you are playing 0.7 versions (or later): this set of unlocked scenes was recorded BEFORE the new animations were added. You won't be able to see the new animations with this set. Someone needs to share a new one!

TTrick uploaded all rewatchable scenes (as of v0.6) to our .

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There's a Readme.txt inside the file, explaining where you should extract it.
Update please :cry:

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes