• Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 831 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 993 9.1%

• Total voters

frodoneo

Dec 30, 2018
Man, this game is way too complicated.
I remember having to use a walkthrough (which I usually don't) the last time I played because the choices and the outcomes weren't exactly logical and obvious.
And now I have the problem that I have different saves but no idea which path I'm on because the game completely lacks any sort of visible feedback. There is no character sheet or anything that gives any clues where the MC or the girls stand.
I really appreciate that the game is more than just yes/no questions and that the paths really are different, but a bit more user-friendliness and feedback here and there would enhance the game immensely.
Especially with no roll back, it gets tedious to look at all possible branches. I have like 15+ saves just because I ddint know if the other option led to more exciting scenes.

Satburn

Nov 30, 2020
How do I get movie night NTR with Chris and Joey NTR??
This should also help you as I had trouble getting to that scene even with me following the walkthrough.
And this was some good advice given to me by Qleaf

1. Go to the bar with Ann (After Vanessa calls to meet up)
  2. Say you like her (When Ann visits)
  3. During first time sex:
    • Take everything off
    • Try to convince her
    • Shove her head onto your dick
    • Don't apologize
    • Taste it
  4. IF NTR is on, you'll meet the hobo (After Joe celebration)
    • Tell Ann to tease him
  5. During Second time sex:
    • Aggressively push her head deeper
    • Don't warn her

Dark Horizon

Apr 27, 2017
Edit 20/08/2020:
I won't be updating v0.6 Alpha/Beta Versions as they are bound to have changes and fixes made to them. Besides this Alpha (v0.6a1) Focuses on one path only, which is for those who gathered 10 Corruption Points with Ann (Which is only achievable by playing the Ann Love Path).

I'll update the guide when the full v0.6 gets released. Thank you for understanding. <3
------

Attaching below my own-made humble guide for v0.5,
which can also be found on my .

I dearly hope you enjoy it.
Can you please update the guide?

Trash_Panda

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
I havent tried the game yet, have one question to ask before i do though. Is ntr in the game happens with Ann making out with other guys or our protag trying to steal Vanessa away from Joe like in the description?

ohyeaho

Jan 2, 2017
I havent tried the game yet, have one question to ask before i do though. Is ntr in the game happens with Ann making out with other guys or our protag trying to steal Vanessa away from Joe like in the description?
Both, depending on your choice. The game give us something i always wanted in these type of games. NTR for our poor choice in game coming to bite us in the ass. Something i've been advocating for since Dream of Desire was still in development. If you want to add NTR in a game without pissing people off. Make it so that it's the consequence of the player poor decision.

Last edited:

Trash_Panda

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Both, depending on your choice. The game give us something i always wanted in these type of games. NTR for our poor choice in game coming to bite us in the ass. Something i've been advocating for since Dream of Desire was still in development. If you want to add NTR in a game without pissing people off. Make it so that it's the consequence of the player poor decision.
Thanks. That means game is rich with choices and content which means i'll definitely play this. (altho i'd still prefer a female protag)

Reactions: jenn20

cccxxx

Aug 8, 2018
cute game with sweet looking models
kind of heavy on ntr but i am happy if it gets some ffm and maybe a harem variant ;)
also anybody got a walkthrough ??????
some scenes i just can;t get in 3 plays

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes