Votes: 831 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 993 9.1%

• Total voters

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
Ask and you shall receive.

Incest patch to turn the "roomate" character Emily into the MC's sister

To use it just place it in the game directory. That means right next to the .exe file on Windows, or to the .app on mac, or the binary file on Linux. It doesn't work for Android yet.
Do I place the zipped file there or do i unzip it or do I just place the content in the games folder?

mikeyc27

Sep 21, 2017
mac port doesnt open
If you haven't figured it out yet, it's just a permissions issue. Open up Terminal and type "chmod a+x" and then "chmod -R 755" on the game. So if the game is saved to your desktop it would be "chmod a+x ~/Desktop/LSS.app" and then "chmod -R 755 ~/Desktop/LSS.app"

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Does anyone know which pictures you should tell Ann to add to her instagram on the love + corruption path?

Satburn

Nov 30, 2020
Does anyone know which pictures you should tell Ann to add to her instagram on the love + corruption path?
I don't know if it affected any of the points, but I selected all except the nude one.
And found her love + corruption path to carry on successfully.

Kiugra

Aug 23, 2020
I have a question, on Ann's corrupted route you have the option of not going to the cinema with her and Chris, is there any way to know what really happened in the cinema in this version of the game?

Satburn

Nov 30, 2020
I have a question, on Ann's corrupted route you have the option of not going to the cinema with her and Chris, is there any way to know what really happened in the cinema in this version of the game?
Why don't you make a save before you make this decision and then play both paths, you'll be able to see more of the contents of the game and then you can decide which way you would like to carry on.

Reactions: WhiteFireDaemon

white_shadow0879

Feb 4, 2018
Which font does the game use in main dialogue?I didn't find it in asset files. Anyone knows?
I got to main dialog by using DevXUnity-Unpacker. You select game folder and after some time you will be able to see all the assets. Go to Resources->gamedata->story to view all dialogs.

yiyechenluo

Apr 8, 2020
I got to main dialog by using DevXUnity-Unpacker. You select game folder and after some time you will be able to see all the assets. Go to Resources->gamedata->story to view all dialogs.
It's using SDF font.I don't know how to change. And I don't have DexUnity-Unpacker.

WatsonJohn

Jul 27, 2020
When you don't join Ann and Chris in the movies, will either of them tell you what happened? Is it not implemented yet? In my playthrough, Chris told the MC that Ann should tell me what had happened, but Ann only said nothing special happened.

Mahakmar

May 25, 2020
When you don't join Ann and Chris in the movies, will either of them tell you what happened? Is it not implemented yet? In my playthrough, Chris told the MC that Ann should tell me what had happened, but Ann only said nothing special happened.
well we will have to see where it goes in the next few updates , you done corrupted her and she is now pretty much a copy of vanessa + ntr route hello , mc is just at this stage a walking idiot due to his choices :p .

Or as i call it : hi im joey nr 2 and im clueless whats going on

Last edited:

Thr3L

Aug 25, 2019
when typing a comment in insta (didn't check if it does it elsewere) the command line appear when typing "!" it's a little but but looks like polishing the ui is important to you so i though you should know :)

thecocx

Apr 25, 2019
Is it possible to see Ann photoshoot on Instagram? After the last upgrade her insta profile doesn't appear anymore

ju9iter

Oct 29, 2019
So I'm playing on Mac, when I launch the game, the window is tiny and I can't fullscreen it. Any advice?

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes