Votes: 17 0.2%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 831 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 993 9.1%

• Total voters

LeoneedNya

Sep 27, 2017
Its not a full time job for developers, they have their own lives. Usualy it takes 1 to 3 months between updates. But hey! Its worth it to wait, they doing amazing work. ;3
would be much worther if dev swap Ann to another model
Just Look at Vanessa and then look at Ann ur choice made it self)
U just have no any worth choice between them
For me ofc Ann is ugly

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
For me ofc Ann is ugly
For you not for us, Ann isn't ugly, she's innocently cute, so she's in her own category, Vanessa is in another category, which is the sexy slut that teases anyone always so they're polar opposites but unique in their own ways and their bodies too.

Wolf312

Nov 29, 2019
For me ofc Ann is ugly
Bro at the beginning i thought almost like you, Vanessa is my favorite too and i was a little bit disappointed that her scenes were interrupted and too short (even left me blue balled xD) and i just ignored all the Ann content, but after playing the game a few times i started to like her a lot and now i don't even know wich girl i would pick as my 2nd favorite between her, Alex or sis or even Jenny, so let's just chill and support the dev and all the girls

Mahakmar

May 25, 2020
i was playing the route and not caring 1 bit about about vanessa (no corruption and 0 intrest in vanessa) so when the scene with her trying to drug ann in the bedroom scene + the following part where she tries to go with the mc and see if joey was to cheat on her i was like seriously get out of my sight you cheating woman
yes its a game but sometimes the disconnects with character and the characters in the game is like erh where did that come from

Anonimgambler

Jan 12, 2021
Ok. Reach the point of no-return. (Route that i playing is no implemented yet)
What i can say?
1. Why Vanessa spending so much time with MC alone. I played like honest and straight guy, who doesn't like cheating and i got so much encounters with her...
2. When i tried to open eyes to Joe, MC didn't mentioned that he saw picture Vanessa doing BJ to Chris.
3. Why Vanessa stays with Joe if she likes to live with open relationship? Why she won't tried to talk with Joe about it? Because, if i understands correctly, Joe isn't against it, he just doesn't like when it is one-sided.
4. And the last one is about Ann. Why she is opening so fast if she a inside-shell kind of girl? She never said that she like MC.

Reactions: pleaseletme

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
Ok. The audition practice scene with Chris was one of the hottest scenes in this game, maybe one of the best scenes across all adult games I've played. And while I know some will label it NTR, it's definitely sharing, not NTR (since MC encourages it). Definitely preferring the Anna love/corruption route over the straight NTR Anna hate route.

Reactions: shotzpro
4.60 star(s) 169 Votes