Votes: 17 0.2%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 830 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 994 9.1%

• Total voters

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Indeed. This game went from being one of my favorites, to one I'll eventually get back to maybe. Mainly because I was interested in the 'light side' path with Ann and the 'dark side' path does very little for me. It's just personal taste though, plenty of fans seem giddy at the content being delivered and the game is still top tier in looks and performance from what I can tell. I have faith they'll deliver great content for all paths eventually. If anything, this merely adds to the replay value.
You think like me, I played this game in 2 versions. Every time I played, I also wanted to keep Ann on the right track, away from villains and away from drugs, I wanted her to just have a serious relationship with me. On the dark side there are 3 or 4 women who can give you some pleasure even if you are on the good side with Ann. But Unity game is a very complex structure for those who play, there is no way to return like Renpy .... And as I said I play with a lot of writing, I think it exhausts every player, a certain pinch of the 2 things is necessary to balance the game ..... Reading and Actions .... Here you have a lot of reading and a minimum of actions. ;)(y)

Reactions: The ArcKnight

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
for me, the game started lacking and not that good. but its starting to take shape and I really enjoy it now.

Sterkh90

Sep 18, 2018
The mood of the story does have that NTR feel though, as guys are constantly showing up to hit on your girls and you have to constantly make choices to keep them away from your women, which is annoying.
It sounds like LI is just a whore who doesn't mind spreading her legs in front of any guy, so MC has to be in constant tension to prevent this from happening. Although this is probably typical of an NTR oriented game. :unsure:

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
It sounds like LI is just a whore who doesn't mind spreading her legs in front of any guy, so MC has to be in constant tension to prevent this from happening. Although this is probably typical of an NTR oriented game. :unsure:
By the sounds of it you sir havn't even bothered to play the game, which is generally a poor position to form any opinion from.. friendly tip, your assessment is not even slightly correct :)

Reactions: pietervf and opfela

Sterkh90

Sep 18, 2018
By the sounds of it you sir havn't even bothered to play the game, which is generally a poor position to form any opinion from.. friendly tip, your assessment is not even slightly correct :)
Not quite an opinion, rather thinking out loud. I admit it sounded too rude. Yes, I haven't played, but will definitely try when there is more non-ntr content.

Reactions: balvenie1401

Manul56

Mar 18, 2019
So, i want to try this game but i keep reading in the coments that the mayority of the content is in the NTR route,and i respet if you like it, it is just not my style.
So what do you guys say,does it has enought content whit the MC or does he just get a little kiss in the cheek while everyone else is having the times of their lives?

Manul56

Mar 18, 2019
So If you want romance only, then play Ann Angel route and don't corrupt her.
And that doesnt answer nothing.I only asked if the game is good ,if there is a good balance betwen NTR and the protagonist.
I dont even know who is Ann ,and i dont mind corruption.
Men ,you need to relax a little ,i havent said anything wrong

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
And that doesnt answer nothing.I only asked if the game is good ,if there is a good balance betwen NTR and the protagonist.
I've been playing the "corrupt Ann" route and there's been a good amount of content by my standards. I got a little extra by taking the corruption route into sharing (which you can totally avoid if you want to.) This isn't NTR since it's with my permission, but a lot of people either can't tell the difference or dislike both NTR and sharing.

But even if you want to avoid those scenes, I'd say there's been, on this route, a fair balance between the scenes with just Ann and the MC and the scenes with her and others.

I don't know how much content there is on the Ann "love" route. I played the route which had more content with Vanessa for a while but changed my mind and started again (I'll go back and do it some other time.)

Reactions: WhiteFireDaemon

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Right now the game is split between normal, sharing, and ntr. with the majorly of screen time going to sharing atm if I'm not mistaken.

There is still a decent amount of content for non NTR/Non Sharing but you will have to play with a walkthrough to avoid the crap. Unfortunately the game's main focus is atm is sharing/ntr. The dev's have made an effort to devote time to the "love" path but it will take a while to get that route updated.

I still say give it a try, the rendering is great and if you keep Ann for yourself she's a fucking sweetheart.

MaviusJones

Mar 23, 2019
I just can't stay away, Vanessa and Ann are so perfectly rendered they beckon me.

I finally got around to playing the NTR route and it dawned on me why it bothers me so much. I don't mind sharing Ann, but I end up feeling more like a cuck in most of the scenes like watching Chris finger her or get blown. Hearing her talk about being with other guys isn't bad, pretending to get off to seeing her isn't for me. Does this game have a cuck tag, cause it should, could get more people interested in it if that's their fetish.

I'm still really invested in the love path and stealing Vanessa away from Joey so I'll stick around just for that.

opfela

Jan 18, 2018
I just can't stay away, Vanessa and Ann are so perfectly rendered they beckon me.

I finally got around to playing the NTR route and it dawned on me why it bothers me so much. I don't mind sharing Ann, but I end up feeling more like a cuck in most of the scenes like watching Chris finger her or get blown. Hearing her talk about being with other guys isn't bad, pretending to get off to seeing her isn't for me. Does this game have a cuck tag, cause it should, could get more people interested in it if that's their fetish.

I'm still really invested in the love path and stealing Vanessa away from Joey so I'll stick around just for that.
There is no extra "cuck" tag, as this is part of the definition of the "ntr" tag.

See list of tags:
https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2019-03-24.10394/

Also, I see, we like the same routes :)

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018

My problem with the corruption route is it seems to happen way too fast. I mean, she goes from "pure as the driven snow" to flashing her boobs to the director a little too fast. There are parts of it I really like, but just because the MC gets her to swallow his cum does not necessarily translate into slut mode. Again, nothing wrong with the process, but I would like to see it play out a bit more.

Reactions: Mount Parnassus

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
I agree its too fast, I enjoy slow corruption.
but I can also understand why its going too fast. this so we will not need to wait forever before something sexual is happening.
theres a few game that are very slow, that when the sex scene is happening I don't care anymore.

but, Ann I also think that, from pure to slutty clothed is a bit of an extreme makeover in just 1 day if you take that route.

Reactions: Burg and MIkedante

pxumicat

Sep 25, 2020
[QUOTE = "baka, post: 5219236, membro: 4665"]
Eu concordo que é muito rápido, eu gosto de corrupção lenta.
mas também posso entender por que está indo tão rápido. isso para que não precisemos esperar para sempre antes que algo sexual aconteça.
há alguns jogos que são muito lentos, que quando a cena de sexo está acontecendo eu não me importo mais.

mas, Ann, eu também acho que, de roupas puras para roupas de sacanagem é uma transformação radical em apenas 1 dia se você seguir esse caminho.
[/CITAR]
Concordo totalmente e esperava ver algumas provocações de Vanessa, deixando Ann curiosa e desconfortável.
Mas também para que isso acontecesse, eu correria o risco do staff perder o interesse pelo jogo.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: pietervf

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
I agree its too fast, I enjoy slow corruption.
but I can also understand why its going too fast. this so we will not need to wait forever before something sexual is happening.
theres a few game that are very slow, that when the sex scene is happening I don't care anymore.

but, Ann I also think that, from pure to slutty clothed is a bit of an extreme makeover in just 1 day if you take that route.
I get it... it's a tough balance to get the pacing right for the game and the fans. Don't get me wrong, I am enjoying the game a lot and there is a lot there to like but when you sit down and play it from the beginning, the pacing, to me at least, seems off.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
yeah. When Ann is showing up at the door with those clothes, its a shock moment. a big WTF!. this can not be her, she was pure yesterday.
so its like a "skip 1 month" moment. I feel that I would like to "help her" to reach that sluttyness, not get there on her own in 1 day.
I hope its not a ntr-route where the Mc is not participating at all in her evolving. I like a dominant Mc that corrupt the girl, not a weak one that has no saying.

MaviusJones

Mar 23, 2019
yeah. When Ann is showing up at the door with those clothes, its a shock moment. a big WTF!. this can not be her, she was pure yesterday.
so its like a "skip 1 month" moment. I feel that I would like to "help her" to reach that sluttyness, not get there on her own in 1 day.
I hope its not a ntr-route where the Mc is not participating at all in her evolving. I like a dominant Mc that corrupt the girl, not a weak one that has no saying.
It feels like you don't get much say or have much influence on her. The main thing changing Ann is Vanessa drugging her/pushing her over the edge. You either get to participate as her guy or get to hear about everything Chris does to her. She's going to go from 0 to 100 with or without you, because she's been craving this for years as Vanessa's friend and is just finally tired of being a prude. That combined with the aphrodisiac pills result in what appears to us as an instant transformation.

It's possible the story will evolve to a point when she has a 'what the hell am I doing' moment and then slows down/leans to you for guidance (allowing you to finally take actual control of her development) or she'll end up being a carbon copy of Alex. Time will tell.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
1614628618117.png
I plan on starting this game, but after reading walkthrough it seems complicated with multiple routes and decisions that will lock some scenes. On which route is this scene triggered where it seems she is shared and recorded? Is this where you don't make joey mad or not blackmail her?

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes