• Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 830 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 992 9.1%

• Total voters

sauron93

Donor
Nov 6, 2020
So.., u get a massage from Alex if u type "I love you" on one of her insta posts(the post where she's lying down naked on a massage table, blueish color).. I guess this happens there .. I have personally not played that so don't know yet
Sry.. It's just a message.. Not in the game rn I think

MaviusJones

Mar 23, 2019
Sry.. It's just a message.. Not in the game rn I think
It's not one you get from her. The first 'secret' one is just her in the tanning booth showing face. Then she sends you a surprise one covering herself with a pillow and saying you're the pillow and gives you a chance to send her a nude. If you do she sends a laying down pic presumably wearing nothing but you don't see anything.

I actually get the surprise pic without ever liking a single insta photo so it appears the only difference there is that first pic. which isn't really worth the time involved in liking all of them/commenting, if it doesn't lock you out of her story.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
its a game not reality. its not that I feel anything of the GF, its just "scenes", where she do kinky stuff. so its about your perspective. if you play where u see yourself as the MC and your action impact upon you, I understand u completely. why should u want to make your GF a slut. but if you just see it as a game, the MC is just a dude, I find it nice to see the girl doing nasty.
I dont like vanilla because that I can get on my real life or I can watch a romantic movie/series that is much better, with better casting and script. I play to see more hardcore stuff and I dont care about who is fucking who. since I dont see myself into the MC.
And what if I immerse into this game's MC , but want hardcore action with girls but only for MC? I'm not into boring vanilla. And i'm not into NTR/sharing as well. I like slutty girlfriends, ever-ready for sex but still faithful to MC. So, It's still possible for me to enjoy this game?

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
I think so, the game offer different paths, non-sharing paths.
u can make Ann your girlfriend and not sharing her. it all depends on the choices u make. they are quite obvious so u should not get the wrong one by mistake. also, u can decide to be sweet or a bit more hard toward her in the "love" path.

ZedX

Oct 30, 2017
And what if I immerse into this game's MC , but want hardcore action with girls but only for MC? I'm not into boring vanilla. And i'm not into NTR/sharing as well. I like slutty girlfriends, ever-ready for sex but still faithful to MC. So, It's still possible for me to enjoy this game?
No, this is not the game for you. A large part of what makes this game enjoyable is playing through the different paths. If there is one specific path you want, and only that path, you will continually be frustrated by this game.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Is this game harem type or do you have to pick a LI at some point in the game?

Is NTR avoided by the choices you make or is there an option at the start of the game to remove it?

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
No, this is not the game for you. A large part of what makes this game enjoyable is playing through the different paths. If there is one specific path you want, and only that path, you will continually be frustrated by this game.
I don't understand. I can enjoy single non-ntr path, if it have significant content which comes closer to hardcore action that goes in NTR or sharing path. Some are saying here that NTR, sharing is a focus here and got hardcore scenes. So, i'm asking as a non-ntr fan, whether it can be enjoyable for non-ntr paths as same like ntr, sharing paths for ntr fans.

Because, when i first played this game in early days, focus is same for all and ntr, sharing is slow and realistic compare to other optional games. Now this game became like all other optional NTR gamesgames where NTR, sharing paths are faster and hardcore, while non-ntr paths are slow?

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
I don't understand. I can enjoy single non-ntr path, if it have significant content which comes closer to hardcore action that goes in NTR or sharing path. Some are saying here that NTR, sharing is a focus here and got hardcore scenes. So, i'm asking as a non-ntr fan, whether it can be enjoyable for non-ntr paths as same like ntr, sharing paths for ntr fans.

Because, when i first played this game in early days, focus is same for all and ntr, sharing is slow and realistic compare to other optional games. Now this game became like all other optional NTR gamesgames where NTR, sharing paths are faster and hardcore, while non-ntr paths are slow?
He gave you a straightforward and simple answer. If you still don't understand chances are none of us can explain it so you understand..

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
He gave you a straightforward and simple answer. If you still don't understand chances are none of us can explain it so you understand..
You can say straightforward that ntr fans have much content to enjoy as they love both ntr, sharing and also bit of vanilla. While non-ntr fans have less content.

I'm suprised really. The one game i have hopes for realstic slow paced NTR, and significant corruption in non-ntr path, have became same like all other optional NTR games. I'm praised dev personally for creating optional NTR very differently, when the game is in earlier times. Dev also seen my views on my thread about optional NTR games & responded positively. But, Anyway, best of luck with this another stereotypic optional NTR game. I hope you all enjoy. Sorry for the disturbance.

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
You can say straightforward that ntr fans have much content to enjoy as they love both ntr, sharing and also bit of vanilla. While non-ntr fans have less content.

I'm suprised really. The one game i have hopes for realstic slow paced NTR, and significant corruption in non-ntr path, have became same like all other optional NTR games. I'm praised dev personally for creating optional NTR very differently, when the game is in earlier times. Dev also seen my views on my thread about optional NTR games & responded positively. But, Anyway, best of luck with this another stereotypic optional NTR game. I hope you all enjoy. Sorry for the disturbance.
Thank you, we will.

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes