• Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 829 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 991 9.0%

• Total voters

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
:( It won't let me start the game after download on Mac, says Admin/Network does not give me permission.
Is it the first time you try this game ? If so, you might need to clear it with Gatekeeper. Don't doubleclick it, but do a right click and choose "open" from the contextual menu.
If you've done that step and the game still doesn't start, check the executable inside the game (right click, show package contents). Navigate to Contents/MacOS. There is a file called Long Story Short. What happens if you double click that ?

opfela

Jan 18, 2018
Can you play this game in fullscreen? It only opens in a smaller window, when I start it
Some questions show how some people just expect that everything is handed to them...
Come on, just look into the "Setting" tab of the game, and you would have found your answer...

Reactions: balvenie1401

sauron93

Donor
Nov 6, 2020
Some questions show how some people just expect that everything is handed to them...
Come on, just look into the "Setting" tab of the game, and you would have found your answer...
I would say it's more work to ask this as a question here and wait for the answer.. So I don't get the "everything is handed to them" part

opfela

Jan 18, 2018
I would say it's more work to ask this as a question here and wait for the answer.. So I don't get the "everything is handed to them" part
In this case it is more work, yes. But the "everything is handed to them" does not only mean you do not want to do tasks that are hard/take more time. Even the most easiest/obvious things are done for you, without the need to do them yourself, or think for yourself.

For example like in this case, just ask for the answer to the question, instead of investing 1 minute (which is even generous IMO) to search for the answer yourself.

Also, I would have no issue with a question like that, if there is no setting for it in the game, as not everyone knows their keyboard commands. But I expect someone to look into the settings of whatever program, and check if it can be solved there, before asking such a question.

snowman97

Oct 5, 2019
I did, I just didn't realize that you could scroll down, because these games normally don't have many setting options

sauron93

Donor
Nov 6, 2020
Guys, can any1 tell me how to get this pic from Jenny?
I'm presuming that u met jenny at the beach with Joe?
At the beach, after Joe leaves, say hey, flirt and ask for the number.. After a few days u will get a random msg from jenny at night.. Just send the most lewd pic when she asks for it.. And she will send back this

Imnus

Apr 26, 2020
Asset bundle extractor no longer manages to extract the pictures. :-(

Edit: Asset Studio worked for me

How?

I tried using loading oo extracting 'resources.assets.resS' with AssetStudio v0.15.32 and it doesn't work, neither does 'resources.resource' or 'sharedassets0.assets.resS', the rest of the files load successfully with the program but not those.

Imnus

Apr 26, 2020
Hi, I use AssetBundleExtractor 2.2 with AssetStudioGUI 0.15.32. Works fine.

I don't understand this, I have AssetStudio v0.15.33 and Unity Assets Bundle Extractor v2.2d (64bit) but neither work for the bigger files.

Is there something I'm missing?

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes