• Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 829 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 991 9.0%

• Total voters

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
OK, so if I'm not mistaken when you comment "I love you" on that pic where Alex is tanning that was the first Easter Egg.

How do you get the other 2?
I've tried searching the thread for "secret", "hidden", "easter egg" and I couldn't find the answer.
Could anyone help?

It really is a shame that Qleaf stopped making the WT. This game REALLY needs a WT or a WT mod because many of the choices aren't obvious, and you can't have a look at the script as easily as in Renpy using unren. Sometimes it's frustrating.

DexterLabs

Oct 10, 2018
OK, so if I'm not mistaken when you comment "I love you" on that pic where Alex is tanning that was the first Easter Egg.

How do you get the other 2?
I've tried searching the thread for "secret", "hidden", "easter egg" and I couldn't find the answer.
Could anyone help?

It really is a shame that Qleaf stopped making the WT. This game REALLY needs a WT or a WT mod because many of the choices aren't obvious, and you can't have a look at the script as easily as in Renpy using unren. Sometimes it's frustrating.
May be he will make the WT after the final release of v7

Reactions: Aristos

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
May be he will make the WT after the final release of v7
Whoa! 3 months later and v. 0.7 is not final? I have been disconnected from this game for months, so that caught me by surprise.
Thanks!

I hope you're right. This is is a great game but it really needs a WT to be enjoyed fully.

------------------------

On a different note, I'll give everyone my two cents regarding this game's sex scenes.
I'll be brutally honest: they are tarnished by those lacklustre animations. Sorry if I'm too blunt.
The dev is able to create super sexy renders, and all the girls are suuuuper hot, but so far those animations leave a lot of room for improvement. Why base most sex scenes primarily on them?
It is a total turn-off for me. I think it would be much sexier to provide many still renders from different angles, showing the full picture, the girls facial expressions, etc. At least that's how I see it.
You get for example a sexy scene in Vanessa's living room and all you can see is a close-up of her ass bouncing. Besides, I don't know if it's my old laptop playing up, but in my case all the animations are choppy. BaDIK's or CoBD's animations play much smoother on my laptop, to put it into perspective.

That and the lack of WT are my only complaints about an otherwise fantastic game. This and Timestamps are probably the best implementations of Unity I've ever played (y)

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I agree with you about the lack of different angles but that isn't relevant to the animations themselves. Also the devs aren't doing this full time so I can understand the lack of more fleshed out scenes. More (animated) scenes are preferable to more angles imo. At least we're getting sex scenes commensurate to dl size instead of 5 gb of blue balls packaged as 'interesting story with meaningful choices'.

Btw animations play fine on my 6 yo laptop and my 2 yo pc, so the issue is probably with your laptop. This is made in unity so installing visual c++ 2015-19 might help. Or better just upgrade/install win 10.
My laptop is old too, but it plays Treasure of Nadia's, BaDIK's, or CoBD's animations full quality with satisfying results with some particular exceptions. Those animations are far more complex and demanding than this game's, so there must be something else to explain it.

I will try to be clearer about what I meant.
I understand the devs aren't doing this full time. I'm not demanding top-notch animations. In fact, I'm not demanding animations at all. A game can be sexy without animations in it if the sex scenes are well thought-out, and they include hot, good quality renders.
These devs make super nice renders, and the girls are super hot. What I'm saying is that instead of basing their sex scenes on lacklustre animations, their sex scene should concentrate on many more sexy renders from different angles, etc. When the game builds up sexual tension with a character and you finally get to that scene, IMHO it's a let-down to get nothing but a clunky animation showing the girl from behind and that's it (to give just an example).

You say more animated scenes are preferable to more angles? Well, it depends. If you have the experience and the hardware to produce high-quality animated sex scenes, with many animations for the same scene, OK that's true. In that case many animations are better than many still renders. But if you lack either the ability or the means, many good still renders are better than one single average-quality animation.

I hope I made it clearer this time.

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
My laptop is old too, but it plays Treasure of Nadia's, BaDIK's, or CoBD's animations full quality with satisfying results with some particular exceptions. Those animations are far more complex and demanding than this game's, so there must be something else to explain it.

I understand the devs aren't doing this full time. I'm not demanding top-notch animations. In fact, I'm not demanding animations at all. A game can be sexy without animations in it if the sex scenes are well thought-out, and they include hot, good quality renders.
These devs make super nice renders, and the girls are super hot. What I'm saying is that instead of basing their sex scenes on lacklustre animations, their sex scene should concentrate on many more sexy renders from different angles, etc. When the game builds up sexual tension with a character and you finally get to that scene, IMHO it's a let-down to get nothing but a clunky animation showing the girl from behind and that's it (to give just an example).

You say more animated scenes are preferable to more angles? Well, it depends. If you have the experience and the hardware to produce high-quality animated sex scenes, with many animations for the same scene, OK that's true. In that case many animations are better than many still renders. But if you lack either the ability or the means, many good still renders are better than one single average-quality animation.

Been saying that for years.
There are not a lot of VN's I find have good animations. In fact I find almost all of them to be "meh" to really bad. The only good ones I've seen so far are japanese ones (where they take years to produce a 30mn to 1h long video with almost no plot).

Better focus on still images that are good imo.

So 100% agreeing with what you said.

Reactions: SubWawa and Aristos

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
Been saying that for years.
There are not a lot of VN's I find have good animations. In fact I find almost all of them to be "meh" to really bad. The only good ones I've seen so far are japanese ones (where they take years to produce a 30mn to 1h long video with almost no plot).

Better focus on still images that are good imo.

So 100% agreeing with what you said.
you never played the spellbook huh?

taxophon

Nov 24, 2019

Definitely agree on that. I definitely prefer stills from multiple good angles over crotch/ass cam animations.

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
As far as i can tell, we haven't heard a peep from the devs in 2 months now? Or am i missing something?

1 month away to trigger f95zone's 'abandoned' clause (whatever the actual status of the project).

Jun 30, 2020
is this game abandoned?
The developers have made no such announcement, so the best place to look for the answer to your question is a psychic.

As with many other things in life that are beyond our control, your best course of action is to be patient and wait for further updates.

opfela

Jan 18, 2018
As far as i can tell, we haven't heard a peep from the devs in 2 months now? Or am i missing something?

1 month away to trigger f95zone's 'abandoned' clause (whatever the actual status of the project).
They paused their Patreon for April:
View attachment 1117175
It looks like they're taking a break

And apparently there was a message on discord:
read over at their discord that Ttrick got covid, hope they are doing well nothing too serious.

Reactions: M12

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
How do I get these scenes?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's in the corrupted Ann route. That's not the NTR route. You need to be dating Ann, and pick every option that adds corruption for her. I mean, you could probably miss out on one or two and you'll still be fine. But pick as many corruption choices as possible. Also, during your first date with Ann, tell him it's ok for him to ask for her number.

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes