• Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 829 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 991 9.0%

• Total voters

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Where does this actually go on a mac? There is no .app file and the directory suggested in the FAQ doesn't exist.

Update: Nevermind, it is just hidden on a mac. God Mac os is stupid.
It's not hidden at all. But might seem so for people who don't know the basics of the operating system they are using, AKA PEBMAC or PICNIC.

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
Did you guys found that if there will be no new post anywhere from Kamo, after two days this game can get label "Abandoned"?! :unsure:
This game has been updated very often in comparisson with a lot of other games, so why should it be called abandoned all of a sudden? Just relax man

Reactions: filochard

fotogaik

May 13, 2017
It's not hidden at all. But might seem so for people who don't know the basics of the operating system they are using, AKA PEBMAC or PICNIC.
r/FoundTheButthurtMacUser

Apple is taking the route of dumbing down the Mac to accommodate less advanced users.

And there's nothing wrong with that attitude...

...Except when it's the only one supported.

A power user needs to jump through hoops and change default options to get back to the same experience they had before and when they inevitably run into problems, they're told they deviated from the default and if they want something to work, they need to go back to the dumbed down default.

EroPulse

Apr 18, 2020
Oh shit... This is a game I was hoping wouldn't get the abandoned tag. I hope it's just a case of the devs not posting rather than actual abandonment. I see on their Patreon the last post was in Feb, and game update in Jan.

I occasionally check the abandoned tag to see if anything I liked got the tag. This is not a good day.

Jun 28, 2020
These devs paused their patreon after notifying they cannot work on the game due to getting covid (for fuck's sake), which was the responsible thing to do. Why does that merit an abandoned tag just because of the time limit, when other games on this site take 5 or 6 months between updates?

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
These devs paused their patreon after notifying they cannot work on the game due to getting covid (for fuck's sake), which was the responsible thing to do. Why does that merit an abandoned tag just because of the time limit, when other games on this site take 5 or 6 months between updates?
it has to do with activity. you can have games not been updated for over a year as long as you write updates on progress on patreon. if they had said they can´t work at the moment, the game would have get the onhold tag instead the abandoned tag.

Reactions: pleaseletme
4.60 star(s) 169 Votes