Votes: 17 0.2%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 831 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 993 9.1%

• Total voters

Satburn

Nov 30, 2020
Why so many people like a slutty girlfriend is beyond my understanding.
Although I agree with you, I still find it strange that the majority it seems have no issue at all when a male MC who has a present partner goes around banging every female he meets up with, but his female partner in the game has to be totally faithful.

He would be called by some a stud, and yet the female who acts in the same way is called a slut?

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
I'm actually enjoying the Ann love route. I think it's kind of cute. Just waiting for content for it is a little painful cause people prefer the slut route instead lol. Though I think they said the next update is going to have content for the love route, so chin up! :)

Reactions: MaviusJones

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
its a game not reality. its not that I feel anything of the GF, its just "scenes", where she do kinky stuff. so its about your perspective. if you play where u see yourself as the MC and your action impact upon you, I understand u completely. why should u want to make your GF a slut. but if you just see it as a game, the MC is just a dude, I find it nice to see the girl doing nasty.
I dont like vanilla because that I can get on my real life or I can watch a romantic movie/series that is much better, with better casting and script. I play to see more hardcore stuff and I dont care about who is fucking who. since I dont see myself into the MC.

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
Ask and you shall receive.

Incest patch to turn the "roomate" character Emily into the MC's sister

To use it just place it in the game directory. That means right next to the .exe file on Windows, or to the .app on mac, or the binary file on Linux. It doesn't work for Android yet.
Do I extract it or just place the zipped folder?

Satburn

Nov 30, 2020
Neither the game nor the patch contain a folder named "game".
Unity games don't normally have a folder named game, this is mainly for games made with Renpy.
Just unzip the file/files into the games main directory.

If you don't know how to do that, get help from someone with a bit more knowledge about computers, or better still, learn a little bit yourself, Google Or Youtube can help, as these are very basic things you are trying to do.

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
Edit 20/08/2020:
I won't be updating v0.6 Alpha/Beta Versions as they are bound to have changes and fixes made to them. Besides this Alpha (v0.6a1) Focuses on one path only, which is for those who gathered 10 Corruption Points with Ann (Which is only achievable by playing the Ann Love Path).

I'll update the guide when the full v0.6 gets released. Thank you for understanding. <3
------

Attaching below my own-made humble guide for v0.5,
which can also be found on my .

I dearly hope you enjoy it.
Is there a new version yet?

karlosos

Oct 9, 2017
Many have girfriends who won't have sex before marriage. Other girlfriends ration sex (once a week, once a fortnight) and act like they are doing you a favor, and don't seem to enjoy it much themselves.
Attractive girlfriends, who are a bit slutty and like regular sex, are rare and sought after.
Skanky sluts are a dime dozen, but unfortunately that's what many of us end up with, if we want regular sex.

Last edited:

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
Although I agree with you, I still find it strange that the majority it seems have no issue at all when a male MC who has a present partner goes around banging every female he meets up with, but his female partner in the game has to be totally faithful.

He would be called by some a stud, and yet the female who acts in the same way is called a slut?
It's one of either a) a fantasy to have a group of girls dedicated to making you, and only you, happy, b) insecurity (the player just can't handle the idea of anyone else being with a girl because it makes them feel bad,) c) twisted views on gender equality (men can sleep around but its wrong for women.)

(a) and (b) are easily forgivable provided the person owns up to it. This is a fantasy world, being selfish and wanting all the girls for you and only you is perfectly acceptable. In the real world it will get you into big trouble but if it's a fantasy you want to play out, no one should judge you. Insecurity - this isn't one of mine but I have my own insecurities in other areas of life. People are imperfect.

(c) is of course completely unacceptable. If this is a belief anyone holds in real life then they need to rethink their approach to women.

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
To answer the original question: while I doubt I would enjoy it in real life, for me the fantasy of being with a girl who is sexually adventurous to the point of enjoying other men and women with my consent is a huge turn on. I would let her do it without me there (and tell me about it after,) with me there (watching, or enjoying another woman,) or in a group.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
The vanilla path Mc gets a handjob because the dev says we want to make it realistic to justify the lack of progress in the vanilla path while NTR path everyone is fucking the girls its been done in many games this is what I think will happen
Mc's normal content is too slow here, too much writing for little action .... too tiring looking for something to get along with. Meanwhile, in the hands of the scoffers "Mc Enemies" the adventure routes are unlocked faster .... To be able to see sex here, it is necessary to enter the world of espionage, and the world of sharing, or the world of the NTR otherwise you will tire the sight of reading a lot of nonsense, and doing repetitive actions like watching photos on the instagran. :sick::sleep:

MaviusJones

Mar 23, 2019
Mc's normal content is too slow here, too much writing for little action .... too tiring looking for something to get along with. Meanwhile, in the hands of the scoffers "Mc Enemies" the adventure routes are unlocked faster .... To be able to see sex here, it is necessary to enter the world of espionage, and the world of sharing, or the world of the NTR otherwise you will tire the sight of reading a lot of nonsense, and doing repetitive actions like watching photos on the instagran. :sick::sleep:
Indeed. This game went from being one of my favorites, to one I'll eventually get back to maybe. Mainly because I was interested in the 'light side' path with Ann and the 'dark side' path does very little for me. It's just personal taste though, plenty of fans seem giddy at the content being delivered and the game is still top tier in looks and performance from what I can tell. I have faith they'll deliver great content for all paths eventually. If anything, this merely adds to the replay value.

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes