Votes: 17 0.2%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 831 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 993 9.1%

• Total voters

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
The changelog says that for the audition, it can be with either the MC or with an actor. I haven't been able to get the audition scene with the MC though, it's always with the actor. Does anyone know how to trigger it?

Burg

Jul 22, 2017
Yes I'm aware of that, but is there any incest scenes in this update? Why the tag if there isn't any?
I think it's always a toss-up with games in Progress.
Either place the tags that are planned, but not in game yet, to let players know before they start playing, and avoid later running into content they don't like.
Or leave them out and stick with what is in game now. Clearer indication of what applies, but then surprise current followers when new, potentially off-putting, tags are added.
I think the dev is playing it safe with the 1st option.

Gadget63

Jan 21, 2019
I think it's always a toss-up with games in Progress.
Either place the tags that are planned, but not in game yet, to let players know before they start playing, and avoid later running into content they don't like.
Or leave them out and stick with what is in game now. Clearer indication of what applies, but then surprise current followers when new, potentially off-putting, tags are added.
I think the dev is playing it safe with the 1st option.
That sounds about right, thanks

Reactions: Lockyn87

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
theres some news in patron about easter egg #3, what is that about? theres some kind of "extras", like special renders in-game or just for patrons?

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
theres some news in patron about easter egg #3, what is that about? theres some kind of "extras", like special renders in-game or just for patrons?
The first three patreons to find the easter eggs in last episode got a render of their chosing. Just some cool extra stuff, non canon ofc, won't be in the game.

Think the first two has been shared already..

Reactions: baka

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017

Unlocked

Rupert was the 3rd patron to find the hidden easter egg in LSS and provide us with a description of his desired custom render!
Ann enjoying some rough anal play with the MC! Who knew she's also into chockers?
All three rewards claimed! Thanks for playing!
Hope you enjoyed this random easter egg hunt! We got kinda busy near the end, so the third one was slightly delayed. For us, this was a ton of fun!
Let us know if you liked it and we'll keep those going in the future!

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes