Votes: 17 0.2%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 829 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 991 9.0%

• Total voters

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
K Ink is there a reason why love route has significantly less content than ntr-corruption route? It has so little content when we compare ntr-corruption route. Is the love route there just the sake of being there? Like a token route alongside the main ntr-corruption route? I mean love route already has a really small amount content yet you guys keep adding more and more ntr-corruption scenes to the game. Will love route get some big amount of content updates in near future or people who doesn't like ntr-corruption should give up on in it because this game is and will be mostly about ntr-corruption?

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Ann's love route was the only reason I started playing this, sadly it doesn't seem to go anywhere compared to the other routes.

Not a complaint but it doesn't seem to be a priority route so i'll put it on the back burner and keep my eye on it, see how it develops.

Reactions: preskerd

fotogaik

May 13, 2017
Still so odd that the majority of people are so creeped out by NTR. Would I let some dude fuck my wife? No, no I wouldn't. Do I give a fuck if a fictional character's wife gets fucked by another dude? No, no I don't. You guys do realize the character isn't actually you, right?
You realize those are pixels on the screen, not actually you? And they don't have a sex/gender, anyway?
I don't know what you're into, but suppose you're straight, how about playing a few gay games. You realize the character isn't actually you, right?

I don't like BDSM, I don't play games featuring it. I'm straight, I don't play gay games. I don't like rape, I don't play games with rape. I don't like extreme content, I avoid it.

How hard is it to understand that if people don't like NTR, they want to know if it's avoidable before jumping into a story? I realize that a lot of them are apparently very insecure and the way they ask is pretty aggressive, but it's still a valid question.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
No chance guys. We know how most people don't enjoy NTR. It's understandable.
There's a NTR variable, if you don't want NTR - it won't show or even suggest it.

As per corruption and NTR, while NTR is mostly built on the corruption path, it's not the other way. You can play corruption without NTR.

This version has multiple NTR scenes but the game itself actually didn't have many of them up until now. Some would say this is the first version with actual NTR scenes in it.

We include soft and implied NTR as NTR because we know people who are sensitive about it would prefer to avoid it at all cost!
So, question about that whole "soft and implied" counting as ntr under the variable.

During Vanessa's party, she drugs Ann, then if you leave the room, even if you don't do anything with Vanessa, she implies that Joey and Anne just got their cloths back on. And if you refuse to take off your cloths because you don't want to participate in what is shaping up to be an MMFF orgy, Ann Immediately accepts Vanessa's offer for Joey's cock...
So I had NTR turned off, why am I still seeing this? I thought the corruption path would be free of NTR, implied and explicit. Its definitely Implied NTR...

Should I wait for the walkthrough to catch up or was this just something that got through the filter by mistake?

JoleenStar

Sep 29, 2017
What exactly do I need to do for corruption route? Seems like you need to be a douche and force things on your girlfriend which is kinda gross

Reactions: vvvhhhhnnn

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
So, question about that whole "soft and implied" counting as ntr under the variable.

During Vanessa's party, she drugs Ann, then if you leave the room, even if you don't do anything with Vanessa, she implies that Joey and Anne just got their cloths back on. And if you refuse to take off your cloths because you don't want to participate in what is shaping up to be an MMFF orgy, Ann Immediately accepts Vanessa's offer for Joey's cock...
So I had NTR turned off, why am I still seeing this? I thought the corruption path would be free of NTR, implied and explicit. Its definitely Implied NTR...

Should I wait for the walkthrough to catch up or was this just something that got through the filter by mistake?
I think it's you reading too much into it. Vanessa says she EXPECTED Ann and Joey to be fucking, which is why she said "get your clothes back on", but she sees that they weren't undressed when she got back into the room. Based on all my playthroughs there's no route during this scene where Joey and Ann do anything at all.

Meanwhile in the other scene, Ann doesn't actually do anything either, all she said was "It's fine." She was being egged on by Vanessa, she didn't want to back down, but in any case nothing actually happens.

So really, there's no NTR, implied or real. You're just being way too sensitive.

donc

Aug 7, 2017
Anyone know how to get secret text from Alex??
Send "I love you" under 14th instagram post iirc.

First time I tried this game and it's amazing really, even though I'm not into all paths I respect someone is into that. Taking your best friends girl is such a good path we need more of that in games!

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes