Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 991 9.1%

• Total voters

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I think that's post bar as the clothes are wrong - used to be in the game, now gone.
Hmm. I wonder how many other of the scenes I found in there are not going to be in the game. There was something about sex tapes and it looked like Joe and MC sharing Vanessa.

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Hmm. I wonder how many other of the scenes I found in there are not going to be in the game. There was something about sex tapes and it looked like Joe and MC sharing Vanessa.
That's already in the game though, you record the sex tape for them n share Vanessa.. depend on your choice when Joe asks you about MMF 3somes I assume there will be more of that later as well :)

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
That's already in the game though, you record the sex tape for them n share Vanessa.. depend on your choice when Joe asks you about MMF 3somes I assume there will be more of that later as well :)
Hmm...you mean while on the beach? I responded accordingly and no such scene occurred.

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Hmm...you mean while on the beach? I responded accordingly and no such scene occurred.
I might have been unclear, as far as I know the sharing scene now has nothing to do with your answer to Joes MMF 3some question, but might for future updates, might also affect Anns potential route..? The sharing scene now is on the Vanessa corruption route if you suggest sextape as birthday present, then make him drink at the bar. After you gone home with Ann Vanessa will then call you for the scene.

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
So, this is an HTML game now?

That's an interesting choice. I assumed it'd be Renpy.

Admittedly, I've only played one or two HTML games from here. Will be interesting to see how it works with this game.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021

Admittedly, I've only played one or two HTML games from here. Will be interesting to see how it works with this game.
More specifically, it appears to be written using Node.js.

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017

It's basically a Renpy clone now, you wouldn't noticevthe difference if you didn't know..

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab
4.60 star(s) 169 Votes