Votes: 17 0.2%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 991 9.1%

• Total voters

Sslsh

Sep 16, 2018
no patreon updates for a couple of weeks again, after claiming that the game is almost ready. I think we are looking at a potential abandon soon.

Psycroptic

Jul 23, 2019
no patreon updates for a couple of weeks again, after claiming that the game is almost ready. I think we are looking at a potential abandon soon.
You'd have to wait another 2 1/2 months before it's abandoned. Last I checked he was asking for testers to test his reboot. He's active on discord.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021

1637018408536.png

Quick update
First thing first, A few weeks ago, I made my public. We have a small community over there (and boobs) so make sure to join!
Now to some news:
Since my last post, I've been working on the actual content and kind of stopped testing out the engine. Luckily, I've had a lot of help from people who offered to help, especially scooter, who not only tested the engine for weeks but also proofread the entire game!
With that being said, in the next few days (could be even today), I will release the engine for the Gamer tier and above.
It's crucial to remind:
  • Even though I don't foresee any major issues, the engine is still in an alpha state, so keep that in mind if you want to try it out or wait.
  • There won't be new content in that release. It's just the content converted over + it might have some minor changes like a few renders I've reworked and some dialogs changes, nothing major.
My plans (goals):
The next version, 0.7.2a, is going to be a continuation of Vanessa's path.
I wanted to finish it before December 1. But since I have many things planned, I decided that I will upload what I'll manage to complete by December 1. Then, not long after (I believe a matter of weeks), I'll upload the rest of the content of what will be missing + bug fixes (for that path).
So keep that in mind and decide if you want to wait or immediately try it out.

Thanks for your support, and I hope everything will go smoothly!
TTrick

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
He may not have posted on Patreon, but he's been very active on Discord, and has indicated he's still working on it. And this latest update which came out an hour ago says the new engine will drop in the next few days, and new content will drop December 1st (though likely it'd be incomplete).

Reactions: OneLuv

En

May 7, 2017

Hey guys!
This one is going to be short.
Like I mentioned in my , here is the for the new engine.
The version includes all the latest content (up to V0.7.1a)

Some technical stuff for those who are interested:
There are some functions and components I want to refactor but since it's working I'm gonna leave it be for now.
The engine is written in typescript using the react-native-web library to support Android and for desktop, it's wrapped with electron to gain access to the filesystem to support (save/load features).
Since it's basically html/typescript, I haven't disabled the developer tools and also zipped the code with the .map files. So you can press F12 and see all the code I wrote.
I also might share the source code on GitHub in the future!

If you run into any issues or even suggestions! Feel free to share on the .
Right now only the windows version is up, I'll try to upload Linux and Mac in the next few days as well.
Android version will be delayed for a bit since I want to work on the new content and didn't have the time to finish it.

Cheers!
TTrick.

MIkedante

Dec 10, 2019
As this game is no longer on Unity engine, there should be changed tag "Unity" to "HTML" or "Others".​

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
If you browse around the assets, you can see what might have happened if Chris took Ann to the movie alone...

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes