• Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 991 9.1%

• Total voters

sendo1

Jan 24, 2018
Update from TTrick on the discord:

Finished converting all the content up to V0.7 alpha1 the phone is 50% complete.
I'm missing the sending images\answering questions.
I'm not gonna support phone messages history in the first version just to save on time I've finished Alex insta - just need set all the likes and "view" Ann insta should be easy because she has not comments.

It's looking good guys!

Hype! Hopefully this means a new update in November!

Psycroptic

Jul 23, 2019

Finished converting all the content up to V0.7 alpha1 the phone is 50% complete.
I'm not gonna support phone messages history in the first version just to save on time I've finished Alex insta - just need set all the likes and "view" Ann insta should be easy because she has not comments.

It's looking good guys!

Can't wait!

Reactions: DTchan

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020

It's looking good guys!

It's a port. I doubt we'll have new content for a couple of months still. November seems HIGHLY optimistic.
That being said, kuddos to Ttrick for doing that "app" from scratch so quickly.

Heissar

Apr 16, 2018
It was asked here several times already but I don't remember seeing a plausible answer... is there a new Discord, for TTrick and the general populace who likes his game? With a free access, even if you don't pay money to him on Patreon?

This question either remained unanswered or got a "no" in response earlier, but... we now see news from Discord. Yet on original server I see no such news (or pretty much any activity).

So is there a new Discord server? There is but it's for patrons only? Or maybe there is a secret channel for patrons only on original server, invisible to a regular visitor?

Reactions: maaarco2014

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
It was asked here several times already but I don't remember seeing a plausible answer... is there a new Discord, for TTrick and the general populace who likes his game? With a free access, even if you don't pay money to him on Patreon?

This question either remained unanswered or got a "no" in response earlier, but... we now see news from Discord. Yet on original server I see no such news (or pretty much any activity).

So is there a new Discord server? There is but it's for patrons only? Or maybe there is a secret channel for patrons only on original server, invisible to a regular visitor?
You can join the Patreon free of charge still. TTrick still has not enabled payments, and he's said that he'll make a post before he resumes payment, to give people a chance to decide whether they want to stay a Patron or not.

Reactions: arimfan

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Latest update from TTrick:

The final stretch! + payment and other news
This message is public to let everyone know what's going on.
It's been a challenging few months, but we are almost there!
The new engine is complete! Well, I bet I'm going to find some bugs along the way, but you can play the game fully from start to finish without any issues that have been reported to me!
Ok, so what's next?
  • Mac\Linux - I've mainly tested the engine on Windows. I know it's working on Linux and Mac, but since it was a while ago, I haven't tried features like save\load and other stuff that might have permission issues. I'm going to test it in the incoming days and hopefully, everything will go smoothly
  • Android - The game is playable on Android, but it still needs special features as I've mentioned in my previous update.
  • Payment - I've kept freezing the payment cycle since June because it wasn't fair charging people for work I chose to invest time in. Plus, I didn't enable upfront payment to let people rejoin their tiers from the previous Patreon for free.
Now, I've continued working on content for V0.7, I'm going to enable upfront payment in a couple of days, so if you want to join or change your tier please do it soon.
Regarding the regular payment cycle, I'm not going to pause it for the same reason mentioned above. However, if I'll counter a significant bug that I can't fix in a few hours, I'll pause it again for October.
  • Tier changes - I've started working on the tier's rewards. Right now, they are kinda MEH, but as soon as I have more time on my hands, I'll come up with better rewards!
So, where can I download it?
Before publishing it, I'm going to send it discreetly to more people for testing.
The reasoning is, I want to avoid people leaking it and saying it has new content because it's not. It's the same content you've already played copied to a new engine.

The future.
I love that you guys are involved in the development progress. Not only does it motivate me, but it can also make the majority happy, which is a win-win situation.
I'll try to post polls regarding new content (I'll try to keep it spoiler-free as much as possible)
Until next time!

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
Latest update from TTrick:

The final stretch! + payment and other news
This message is public to let everyone know what's going on.
It's been a challenging few months, but we are almost there!
The new engine is complete! Well, I bet I'm going to find some bugs along the way, but you can play the game fully from start to finish without any issues that have been reported to me!
Ok, so what's next?
  • Mac\Linux - I've mainly tested the engine on Windows. I know it's working on Linux and Mac, but since it was a while ago, I haven't tried features like save\load and other stuff that might have permission issues. I'm going to test it in the incoming days and hopefully, everything will go smoothly
  • Android - The game is playable on Android, but it still needs special features as I've mentioned in my previous update.
  • Payment - I've kept freezing the payment cycle since June because it wasn't fair charging people for work I chose to invest time in. Plus, I didn't enable upfront payment to let people rejoin their tiers from the previous Patreon for free.
Now, I've continued working on content for V0.7, I'm going to enable upfront payment in a couple of days, so if you want to join or change your tier please do it soon.
Regarding the regular payment cycle, I'm not going to pause it for the same reason mentioned above. However, if I'll counter a significant bug that I can't fix in a few hours, I'll pause it again for October.
  • Tier changes - I've started working on the tier's rewards. Right now, they are kinda MEH, but as soon as I have more time on my hands, I'll come up with better rewards!
So, where can I download it?
Before publishing it, I'm going to send it discreetly to more people for testing.
The reasoning is, I want to avoid people leaking it and saying it has new content because it's not. It's the same content you've already played copied to a new engine.

The future.
I love that you guys are involved in the development progress. Not only does it motivate me, but it can also make the majority happy, which is a win-win situation.
I'll try to post polls regarding new content (I'll try to keep it spoiler-free as much as possible)
Until next time!
Beat me to it. But yes, looks like the new engine is going to be released soon. So when it's released, there will be no new content, but at least it gives me a chance to go through the new engine and pick up where I left off in the previous version. And TTrick is starting to work on new content now. Can't wait.

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes