• Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 991 9.1%

• Total voters

sauron93

Donor
Nov 6, 2020
I genuinely don't know what these scenes are. I'm playing the android version and double checked and it is at 0.7a. I never ran into a movie night or actress practice scene. My game stops at the part after visiting Vanessa's house and you catch her parents having sex and then you go to your room and game says that's the end of the content for this path and kicks you out to the menu. So I assumed I'm not on the right path and the content for that specific path stops there. I'm not sure what im doing wrong though.

Do you have a guide on how to do that?

I tried doing a run where in all sex scenes I force her to do things even if she isn't ready yet like shoving to her mouth etc but the game still ends at the part after Vanessa's house scene and tells me no content further in this path. So that probably means I haven't locked into the corrupt Ann path yet?

It's just so confusing because there's walktbdough that says to get the ntr scenes with Ann you have to do the hate path, but how is that ntr if you aren't dating her but then you guys mentioned there are scenes while you are actually dating her but none of it is stated in the walkthrough.
It did confuse me too back when I played as I couldn't get into the corruption route.. I think basically being a dik to her during the sex scenes did it for me.. If u r still having issues I can give it a go

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
It did confuse me too back when I played as I couldn't get into the corruption route.. I think basically being a dik to her during the sex scenes did it for me.. If u r still having issues I can give it a go
Yeah, I tried doing multiple runs and eventually I found out how.

Apart from Corrupting her during sex scenes,
You need to NOT allow Chris to get Ann's number on the bar, and NOT put Joey and Ann in one room together, for it to work.

Which imo is counter intuitive since if you want to Share her with other men then these choices would usually be the ones chosen by players not using a guide.

-DarkHorizon-

Jul 20, 2018
I think you'll have to meet with Ann directly early on instead of going with Vanessa to the bar, otherwise there isn't enough time to corrupt her. Giving Chris her number or leaving Joe an Ann alone in the room doesn't change it as far as I remember.

Kaine1994

Nov 25, 2017
Couldn't be more wrong. Ttrick was always the "project leader".
Ink was in charge of the coding on Unity. Ttrick is doing the art and story (on top of having a day job).

He's looking into coding his own engine, so it might take a lil more time but once he figures it out it should do big leaps (seeing as how he'll be more comfortable with it and he's a professional coder in the first place).
So there's a possibility the whole narrative structure and style of the game will be completely different?

Like some other games do, they i.e. drop the sandbox style and make the game a dating sim/narrative based story.

Swagylord1337

May 13, 2018
Just got removed from their discord for using a :poop: emoji to one of his latests posts regarding the future of the project, never commented in there or did anything to break the rules, just used that emoji , if this is how this new guy handles criticism, getting triggered by an emoji, and believe me...he will get worst criticism than that, this project is doomed to fail.

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
So there's a possibility the whole narrative structure and style of the game will be completely different?

Like some other games do, they i.e. drop the sandbox style and make the game a dating sim/narrative based story.
I don't think so.
Worst case scenario some functionalities are not exactly the same (commenting on the Insta of the girls for exemple) but that should be it, really.
Ttrick hasn't said anything about changing the flavor of the game. Or the way it plays.

Reactions: Kaine1994

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
what was the quick update on ttrick patreon if you dont mind?
You should become a Patron. TTrick isn't charging anything right now. He's paused payments for the foreseeable future. Basically, until he's ready to release the game. And he said he'll make a post warning us when he's about to start up billing.

Here's what the update is (copy and pasted from the Patreon).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So, it looks like the game isn't too far off from being released. Maybe another couple months, or so. The demo will probably be released first, and then a continuation of the story. At least that's what I gathered from the post.

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020

Well, the game was never a sandbox style game. It was always a VN. From what TTrick has said, the game is going to stay the same. He's even planning on keeping the Insta part of the game. The only change he seems to be considering is the photoshoot MC does with Ann in the latest update. But he said not to quote him on that.

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes