Votes: 17 0.2%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 991 9.1%

• Total voters

Lockyn87

Oct 6, 2018
Btw, it's perfectly safe to become a Patron. TTrick is freezing charges until further notice. So, you won't be charged if you become a Patron, and you can read the latest updates. Long story short (lol), he's been busy and been looking at which engine he'll use for the continuation of LSS. He was underwhelmed with Renpy and has all but decided not to use Renpy. He won't use Unity either, though. He decided he'll try to do something himself, whatever that means. Also, he opened a new Discord channel. That's pretty much it.

So, don't expect a release anytime soon.
Thanks for the update.

As long as it doesn't get cancelled I'm happy to wait. good story with great renders.

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
Not abandoned but the idea of not using two of the most common engines is concerning, especially if it was floated that he may be thinking of his own. That would mean it's on hold for a VERY long time.

Even if not, the language suggests a desire to do it differently and with no quick solution it's effectively done. I'd be surprised if another release happens. Pleasantly surprised, but surprised!
Yet, he paused the charges so I don't feel any sense of a cash out situation or shady business going on. I hope he gets it going again!

Reactions: Lockyn87

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Not abandoned but the idea of not using two of the most common engines is concerning, especially if it was floated that he may be thinking of his own. That would mean it's on hold for a VERY long time.

Even if not, the language suggests a desire to do it differently and with no quick solution it's effectively done. I'd be surprised if another release happens. Pleasantly surprised, but surprised!
Yet, he paused the charges so I don't feel any sense of a cash out situation or shady business going on. I hope he gets it going again!
Maybe he should try the "Visual Novel Maker" from the guys who make RPG Maker. I know that it got a rep because some dumb decisions by the developers, but that program is a powerful one, especially if you make most pics yourself instead of buying prepacks! You can really make good VNs with it and has much more options than Renpy. Might be the right thing for Kamo, since he was underwhelmed by Renpy.

Lockyn87

Oct 6, 2018

Yeh me too.

Dec 28, 2017
Ttrick is a professional dev (or rather coder). He doesn't code in the Ren'py language tho. He wants to do it in the one he knows and feel comfortable with. Let's give him some slack and see what happens.
If he is a professional programmer then what little Python he needs to pick up to "code" in Renpy should be trivial. He can of course pursue his own path, but rolling his own engine seems like a tremendous time/resource sink to reinvent the wheel- especially since it will most likely end up underwhelming to boot.

simdude

Feb 26, 2019
just did a speed run through it right now.
this game was very nice and refreshing. too bad the team split.

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
I heard that the project leader quit and one of the other guys in the dev team took over that position and plans to redo the whole game with another game engine once he decides on the most handy one.
Couldn't be more wrong. Ttrick was always the "project leader".
Ink was in charge of the coding on Unity. Ttrick is doing the art and story (on top of having a day job).

He's looking into coding his own engine, so it might take a lil more time but once he figures it out it should do big leaps (seeing as how he'll be more comfortable with it and he's a professional coder in the first place).

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
They said the game is focused on sharing content so far but I played it and there aren't any Sharing Scenes?

Am I just not making the right choices? The only way I got the girl to have a scene with the bartender was if I was being a jerk to her so she goes for him instead. But then that's technically not sharing since in this path I'm not dating her.

Reactions: MrJ

Sayonara1904

Jun 19, 2019
They said the game is focused on sharing content so far but I played it and there aren't any Sharing Scenes?

Am I just not making the right choices? The only way I got the girl to have a scene with the bartender was if I was being a jerk to her so she goes for him instead. But then that's technically not sharing since in this path I'm not dating her.
You have two sharing scenes they are both whit chris(bartender) 1 on the movie night and 1 when ann is doing her actress practice you need to corrupt ann while you and her are Gf and Bf

sauron93

Donor
Nov 6, 2020

During the initial sex scenes with Ann, u have to kinda be dominant and hence corrupt her.. That's how u unlock the Ann "corrupt" path which includes the sharing scenes.. If u don't do that, u will be stuck in the romantic route

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
You have two sharing scenes they are both whit chris(bartender) 1 on the movie night and 1 when ann is doing her actress practice you need to corrupt ann while you and her are Gf and Bf
I genuinely don't know what these scenes are. I'm playing the android version and double checked and it is at 0.7a. I never ran into a movie night or actress practice scene. My game stops at the part after visiting Vanessa's house and you catch her parents having sex and then you go to your room and game says that's the end of the content for this path and kicks you out to the menu. So I assumed I'm not on the right path and the content for that specific path stops there. I'm not sure what im doing wrong though.

During the initial sex scenes with Ann, u have to kinda be dominant and hence corrupt her.. That's how u unlock the Ann "corrupt" path which includes the sharing scenes.. If u don't do that, u will be stuck in the romantic route

Do you have a guide on how to do that?

I tried doing a run where in all sex scenes I force her to do things even if she isn't ready yet like shoving to her mouth etc but the game still ends at the part after Vanessa's house scene and tells me no content further in this path. So that probably means I haven't locked into the corrupt Ann path yet?

It's just so confusing because there's walktbdough that says to get the ntr scenes with Ann you have to do the hate path, but how is that ntr if you aren't dating her but then you guys mentioned there are scenes while you are actually dating her but none of it is stated in the walkthrough.

sauron93

Donor
Nov 6, 2020
I genuinely don't know what these scenes are. I'm playing the android version and double checked and it is at 0.7a. I never ran into a movie night or actress practice scene. My game stops at the part after visiting Vanessa's house and you catch her parents having sex and then you go to your room and game says that's the end of the content and kicks you out.

Do you have a guide on how to do that?

I tried doing a run where in all sex scenes I force her to do things even if she isn't ready yet like shoving to her mouth etc.
It's been a while since I hve played.. But, forcing her to do stuff she's not ready to do is one of them.. I think u can see that she entered the corrupt path, if she shows up one morning wearing more revealing clothes after two sessions with her at night .. U definitely have to be dating her doe

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes