• Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 991 9.1%

• Total voters

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
Edit 20/08/2020:
I won't be updating v0.6 Alpha/Beta Versions as they are bound to have changes and fixes made to them. Besides this Alpha (v0.6a1) Focuses on one path only, which is for those who gathered 10 Corruption Points with Ann (Which is only achievable by playing the Ann Love Path).

I'll update the guide when the full v0.6 gets released. Thank you for understanding. <3
------

Attaching below my own-made humble guide for v0.5,
which can also be found on my .

I dearly hope you enjoy it.
this walkthrough ends a t v.05, and we're now at v.07. maybe an update is in order...

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
View attachment 867886

Overview:
You will be playing as a guy, who’s never really clicked with girls too much. You’d much rather spend your time on the computer than dealing with real-life relationships.
However, It’ll all quickly start to change shortly after diving into the story. Your best friend, Joe, has made a significant change in his life, and he is there to pull you out of your comfort zone into a new lifestyle.
Vanessa, Joe’s girlfriend, and Ann, her shy friend, are just two of the girls you’ll encounter early on in the story. Are you going to build a relationship with sweet, shy, Ann? Maybe you’d corrupt her instead? Heck, why not try to steal Vanessa away from Joe?​

Thread Updated: 2021-01-17
Release Date: 2021-01-17
Developer: Kamo -
Other Games: Duo
Censored: No
Version: 0.7a1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Some features in the game use internet connection. You can disable those in the settings.

DOWNLOAD

Win64: - - MEGA -
Win32: - MEGA - -
Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Android: - MEGA - -

Patches:

Extras: FAN SIG -
CG - WALKTHROUGH - SCENE UNLOCKER - FANART THREAD - FAQ
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 778767 View attachment 778765 View attachment 778766 View attachment 778764 View attachment 778768 View attachment 778769 View attachment 778770 View attachment 778771 View attachment 778772 View attachment 491664 View attachment 491665 View attachment 491666 View attachment 491667 View attachment 778803 View attachment 491670 View attachment 491672 View attachment 491673 View attachment 491674 View attachment 491676 View attachment 491677 View attachment 491678 View attachment 491679 View attachment 491680 View attachment 491681 View attachment 491682 View attachment 491685 View attachment 491687
i was wondering, as there hasn't been a walkthrough update since v.5 - in the chapter comparison summary, it notes that the mc gets *another* picture from Alex...where do you have to comment on her insta to get one? i am really wishing there was a WT for this. While a lot of pretty self-explanatory, there should be one, so the mc can stay on a certain path or aim for the best possible result with any of the paths available. Thoughts?

Reactions: None44 and indbruh

lalka

Jun 2, 2017
You should become a Patron. TTrick isn't charging anything right now. He's paused payments for the foreseeable future. Basically, until he's ready to release the game. And he said he'll make a post warning us when he's about to start up billing.

Here's what the update is (copy and pasted from the Patreon).

So, it looks like the game isn't too far off from being released. Maybe another couple months, or so. The demo will probably be released first, and then a continuation of the story. At least that's what I gathered from the post.
Can you post the images as well ?

Reactions: langil

Led

Jul 16, 2017
Amazing that you couldn't even bother to read the post above yours.
Amazing that you assumed I haven't. Let me explain. This thread is about the Ren'Py version of the game. When there's is gonna be remade in another engine remains to be seen, but that would mean a new thread, right? So this one would either have to get closed or put on the status abandoned. Unless the developer or poster can just change the parameters of this thread and change the engine type, if that version will ever come to existence. Hence my question.

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
Amazing that you assumed I haven't. Let me explain. This thread is about the Ren'Py version of the game. When there's is gonna be remade in another engine remains to be seen, but that would mean a new thread, right? So this one would either have to get closed or put on the status abandoned. Unless the developer or poster can just change the parameters of this thread and change the engine type, if that version will ever come to existence. Hence my question.
...why wouldn't he be able to? The OP is the developer. There have been several games that have changed their engine mid-development and their old versions weren't considered abandoned.

Reactions: Led

Adultress

May 20, 2021
The walkthrough says you can agree to share with Joe during truth and dare and watch him and Ann when they go off for 5 minutes but I can't do either. Has this been removed since the walkthrough was written?

Edit: Ok, I think I misunderstood what the "go watch" was for.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 169 Votes