Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 991 9.1%

• Total voters

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Beat me to it. But yes, looks like the new engine is going to be released soon. So when it's released, there will be no new content, but at least it gives me a chance to go through the new engine and pick up where I left off in the previous version. And TTrick is starting to work on new content now. Can't wait.
I've been waiting on this game for a lonnng time. Can't wait either, my friend.

Blob

May 7, 2017
The reasoning is, I want to avoid people leaking it and saying it has new content because it's not. It's the same content you've already played copied to a new engine.
Didn't he want to cut some of the content / possible routes? Or maybe that's just for future content?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Didn't he want to cut some of the content / possible routes? Or maybe that's just for future content?
I'm not aware of him stating he wanted to cut content / possible routes. What you quoted from my post, however, is referring to how he was re-working the game engine and that he didn't want folks to leak the updates and claim new content was added when basically it's more like a refactor.

I'm not for certain, though.

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
Even just having the game rebuilt would be very nice. I was always annoyed with the old game engine, particularly the skipping seen content as well as the summary crap popping up every few scenes. I honestly don't give a crap what percentage of people made the same choices I did.

• Haha
Reactions: Led

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
He hasn't said anything about cutting content. But he did mention reworking some scenes, like the opening scene, which will apparently happen with this first release. But the story itself won't be changed, and no content will be flat out removed from the game.

Led

Jul 16, 2017
Even just having the game rebuilt would be very nice. I was always annoyed with the old game engine, particularly the skipping seen content as well as the summary crap popping up every few scenes. I honestly don't give a crap what percentage of people made the same choices I did.
Couldn't agree more! :ROFLMAO:

fruzsy16

Apr 19, 2020
Thx the game..! :)

But.. after ann's photography, we uploaded the images to instagram. However, I can't watch his instagram. Disappeared. :/

It's a bug?

Doomly

Jul 22, 2018
Eagerly awaiting the new update. This is truely one of the best corruption games i have ever played so far. Was sad it was put on hold due to the issues with development, but glad it is coming back.

Reactions: KateOlive and iSkaz

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
Thx the game..! :)

But.. after ann's photography, we uploaded the images to instagram. However, I can't watch his instagram. Disappeared. :/

It's a bug?
I think that was part of the latest update. But the latest update was an alpha, and some things weren't complete. So, maybe when that path gets the full v0.8 release (or whatever the version number will be after the new engine), the photo sessions will be viewable on Insta.

Archangelx64

Aug 7, 2017
wow really? the games been on hold since jan?! damn ive been busy xD
hey at least to gets more updates than Milfy and Unleashed (though from what ive heard CB is breathing with a tube rn so that makes sense)

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
wow really? the games been on hold since jan?! damn ive been busy xD
hey at least to gets more updates than Milfy and Unleashed (though from what ive heard CB is breathing with a tube rn so that makes sense)
Yeah, it's been a long time. I was worried about this one. Looking forward to more updates!

Reactions: Archangelx64
4.60 star(s) 169 Votes