• Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 989 9.1%

• Total voters

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
God I hope so. This is the kind of corruption I love. I'm excited to see how the Alex/Instagram path develops, and what part she plays in Ann's evolution. Where is this pic from?
To be honest, the picture looks very sexy, but I fear that this kind of corruption comes at the hands of a dark path.
As for the image, it comes within the assets of the game. You can extract them with AssetSstudioGui

Reactions: tachini and Jdubya

Jdubya

Jul 7, 2017
Does anybody know ?
Both of these are from the blackmail Vanessa and tell Joe path. You end up at the bar with the girls without him, and if you leave the bedroom with Ann when you get the text, you can choose to do the body shot or to take her home and have a little drunk groping fun
Though I did not get bored, I had the same problem.
Yeah I found myself tapping S to advance screens fairly often because the actual skip function would stop working. Not sure if it's related to scene changes or what. It is nice when it works though, especially for multiple playthroughs when I was trying to find all routes

Last edited:

nero70

Dec 21, 2019
Guys i'm trying to run the game on Mac but it doesn't work :( .. can anyone help me with this problem ???

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
i managed to got the reply from insta girl alex one time. But now when i played the ann-chris route and being bad all the time nothing seems to work anymore. Any guesses?

And my guess for Ann's insta pic in the car is after the blowjob ;)

Reactions: tachini and Jdubya

kronmar

Sep 30, 2018
I am surprised by how good this game is. No cheezy or stupid interactions with the opposite sex. Really well thought and believable. Still, I would want to change some answers or questions asked by my MC, but this is not my story, lol Keep it up.
Oh, by the way, Joey boddy type is a bit werid, for a guy who visits gym his hands are too skinny, in some pictures even scary.

Reactions: tachini and TTrick

Cicero72

Feb 27, 2018
Thoroughly enjoyable visual novel. Characters are interesting and developing. Plot has friendships and rivalries. There is some suspense whether the MC will come out a winner (in one way or another) on each of the paths based on choices. Supporting this one.

With Ann, I'm interested if the corruption will be a continuum where there are benefits to some corruption but pushing things too far might have things get out-of-control.

With Vanessa, I'm interested in how she might change.

I look forward to developing the relationship between MC, Ann, and Alex and how the friendships and rivalries with the male characters will play out.

Reactions: TTrick

nero70

Dec 21, 2019
you have to go to Settings > Security & Privacy, then switch "Allow apps from" to "App Store and identified developers". Then right click on the app and press "Open"
it's already like what u say .. and the problem still not solved :(

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes