• Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 989 9.1%

• Total voters

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
Ok, I have searched for answers and can't find any. In the introduction you're supposed to swipe on the screen to see more pictures. However, there's a white box in the middle of the screen and I can't swipe anywhere and the box expands when I hover over it. Did I miss something or is my game broken? Also worth mentioning, I've already tried and re-download the game so I'm on the latest version (0.4.1)
PC,MAC,Android,Linux?
Can you attach a screen with the problem?

nero70

Dec 21, 2019
yo guys i've downloaded another game and it's also a unity game .. and it dosn't work too!.. does it need a specific program to play ??

K Ink

Unity is bae
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
then unfortunately for some reason i can't run those games :/ .. thank you guys
Hey,
Try the following command (kinda similar to the one shady posted):
chmod a+x LSS.app/Contents/MacOS/*
make sure to run it where the LSS.app file is.

If it doesn't work, navigate to ~/Library/Logs
see if theres a Unity folder in there and a Kamo one and send me the log files in these folders. If the game ran and crashed right away, there should be an error in the logs. I'll take a look.

I'm no mac expert, but I know this build should be working(ran it on a mac before releasing). send me the logs and I'll see if I can spot anything.

nero70

Dec 21, 2019
Hey,
Try the following command (kinda similar to the one shady posted):
chmod a+x LSS.app/Contents/MacOS/*
make sure to run it where the LSS.app file is.

If it doesn't work, navigate to ~/Library/Logs
see if theres a Unity folder in there and a Kamo one and send me the log files in these folders. If the game ran and crashed right away, there should be an error in the logs. I'll take a look.

I'm no mac expert, but I know this build should be working(ran it on a mac before releasing). send me the logs and I'll see if I can spot anything.
i'm not going to lie but i don't know how to do the command u want me to do .. i've pressed on Command then A and X but nothing happen
i've opened the package content and didn't find any library

K Ink

Unity is bae
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
i'm not going to lie but i don't know how to do the command u want me to do .. i've pressed on Command then A and X but nothing happen
i've opened the package content and didn't find any library

No problem! I'll go step by step, hope it will be easier to follow!

1. Download LSS game zip file
2. Extract it (I extract it directly to the Downloads folder and assume you did the same. If you didn't you'll need to navigate to your folder in the next steps)
3. Press Command+Space, it should open a Spotlight Search window ( ).
Type in "Terminal" and press enter. This should open the terminal window.
4. Navigate to the folder where you extracted the game. Assuming its the Downloads, you should type the following:
cd ~/Downloads and press Enter.
5. Then, paste the command from before inside the terminal: chmod a+x LSS.app/Contents/MacOS/* and press Enter.
At this point, the terminal window should look similar to . If it looks different, it depends on the error (for example, file not found if the path is wrong).

You can close the terminal and try opening the game.

Dmakpalsp

Dec 12, 2018
This game is just amazing, I dont understand how this have just 16 pages, the quality of the images is much better than average, and I love the gameplay. Thanks for this work, I am going to support you in Patreon, you just need to improve your commercial skills, this game could be TOP 10 of the site, and is not even TOP 50 right now (people dont know it).

Excuse my English.

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
This game is just amazing, I dont understand how this have just 16 pages, the quality of the images is much better than average, and I love the gameplay. Thanks for this work, I am going to support you in Patreon, you just need to improve your commercial skills, this game could be TOP 10 of the site, and is not even TOP 50 right now (people dont know it).

Excuse my English.
Don't worry about it, among all we will give her a push to grow up as he deserve (y)

AlexLee

Jun 28, 2018

2. Extract it (I extract it directly to the Downloads folder and assume you did the same. If you didn't you'll need to navigate to your folder in the next steps)
4. Navigate to the folder where you extracted the game. Assuming its the Downloads, you should type the following:
5. Then, paste the command from before inside the terminal: chmod a+x LSS.app/Contents/MacOS/* and press Enter.
At this point, the terminal window should look similar to . If it looks different, it depends on the error (for example, file not found if the path is wrong).

Holy shit. This worked! Thanks to you, I can now enjoy the game, and my self :)sneaky:). Too much information? Idc, I´m high on life right now.

K Ink

Unity is bae
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Windows 10
View attachment 494048
Can't do anything from this point.
Me too. I can't go any further, unfortunately:(
Seems like the interaction buttons don't load for you guys (you should have at the sides).
Since you can't interact with anything - it means there was probably a crash.
I tried multiple times, but I can't seem to reproduce this error.

Can you guys please navigate to this folder: %AppData%\..\LocalLow\Kamo\Long Story Short
and send me the Player.log and Player-prev.log files?
These files clear each time you open the game, so I'll need them from the time when you reach the error and close the game.

nero70

Dec 21, 2019

it worked finally .. thank you man i really appreciate it

Reactions: K Ink and TTrick

TTrick

Well-Known Boomer
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2018
The interaction with Alex is something I didn't come across. Cool to know it's there though. I wonder if it's just an easter egg or if it'll be a bigger part of the story later on
It's an easter egg :)!
The only person that I know of that found it by himself was UnoriginalUserName
It's not going to have a major path since it's really really hard to find.

Vanessa is such a hot slut :love: can't wait for more content with her :)
tryed every path, great job dev :)(y)
instagram implementation is great, and when can we meet that blond chick? :)

any chance for animations?
I'm glad you enjoyed it!
faith will decide when you get to meet Alex :p

Regarding the animations, right now there is just one, I'll definitely add more as the game grows in popularity!

Last edited:
Oct 29, 2016

Excuse my English.

My thought exactly from the day it got released, the UI is stunning, the renders are amazing, the characters also, the whole plot is interesting so, yeah, i really cant imagine why is this so low in page count , on one hand, but on the other hand i d "hate" to see another chaotic BeingADick thread were people just obsessively post every single hour to inflate the page count.

For what is worth this game SHOULD be on top 10 for the new year.

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes