• Fat Joe

Votes: 989 9.1%

• Total voters

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018

View attachment 496066

Hey guys!
We just wanted to wish you Merry Christmas, happy holidays, and a happy new year no matter where you are!
To our Patrons, followers, and anybody stumbling across our content. Thank you for playing the games, giving your feedback, and sticking around! We hope you stay for the next year as well!
Have a great holiday & new year. Drink responsibly and stay safe!

- TTrick and Ink.
Happy Holidays you too

Cicero72

Feb 27, 2018
Merry Christmas!

Is the MC a virgin when he penetrates Vanessa? If so, I think some additional erotic dialog could hammer home that fact during the scene. The MC makes a dominant move there.

Reactions: SAMASH112

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
Merry Christmas!

Is the MC a virgin when he penetrates Vanessa? If so, I think some additional erotic dialog could hammer home that fact during the scene. The MC makes a dominant move there.
MErry christmas to you too!

The only moment of penetration with Vanessa is when they are in th sex tape. The rest is teasing, blowjob and kinda more. But as I remember, they say nothing about their virginity. The MC simply takes advantage of Joe's fainting and fucks Vanessa, like a good champion.

They could include in the future an additional dialogue about it, but I don't know if it would be relevant since it's understood that the MC is not very social and with 0 sex life.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
ok, i´ve read that it´s possible to write with the insta girl, i think her name is alex, but i don´t know how, any help pls?
when you check her Instagram, you can use the buttons under the picture. Although its not really writing her, you type something out and post it, she doesn't respond. you can also like her posts.

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
ok, i´ve read that it´s possible to write with the insta girl, i think her name is alex, but i don´t know how, any help pls?
Look. You can answer in all instagram posts and also give her "likes".

They say there is an easter egg on insta. Meeting her on a place, img or comment, dunno. I have find out all post img of Alex, including the one of the club dancing. If they refer to her answer in a our comment, then I have no idea. Since there is not a guide, not be known with certainty.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: patrickB

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
I really enjoyed the game. Replayed it many times to see all the scenes, and still did not get that one in the bar where Vanessa is lying on the counter with MC dick close. I was actually pleasantly surprised that there are so many different outcomes based on your choices. Very hot characters too, good work indeed.

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
I really enjoyed the game. Replayed it many times to see all the scenes, and still did not get that one in the bar where Vanessa is lying on the counter with MC dick close. I was actually pleasantly surprised that there are so many different outcomes based on your choices. Very hot characters too, good work indeed.
There is no such scene in the club. In the club Vanessa she is only lying, naked and the MC only drinks alcohol from her belly. The only one with Vanessa lying with the MC's cock is when they're recording the sex tape with Joe.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

thecocx

Apr 25, 2019
I notice when playing on club, if you say Ann that you don't like her and then follow Vanessa, she will disappear with bartender, but after you go and pickup Vanessa at club again, you will get back and find her in your bed, so I suppose the bartender accompanied her to MC apartment? Then when the MC goes back to rescue Vanessa's phone he doesn't ask the bartender about what happened with Ann, it could be a lustful answer, even more of the bartender shot an evidence (pic, video?) Of intercourse

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
I notice when playing on club, if you say Ann that you don't like her and then follow Vanessa, she will disappear with bartender, but after you go and pickup Vanessa at club again, you will get back and find her in your bed, so I suppose the bartender accompanied her to MC apartment? Then when the MC goes back to rescue Vanessa's phone he doesn't ask the bartender about what happened with Ann, it could be a lustful answer, even more of the bartender shot an evidence (pic, video?) Of intercourse
You are mixing paths. If the MC tells Ann that she doesn't like it, whatever path she is she will be angry/disappointed and go with the bartender. And as much as you get in the way when she are with the bartender, she'll tell you what that you care about, because you has rejected her. Nothing to do. You will not see her again in this version with the MC.

If you do it at the club, Ann will simply become a slut and leave with the bartender (kisses and blowjob). If you rejecting her before the club scene, then she will want to take revenge and try to make you jealous (library/bottle game).

She will only appear on the MC's bed if you don't reject her.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
This game is just amazing, I dont understand how this have just 16 pages, the quality of the images is much better than average, and I love the gameplay. Thanks for this work, I am going to support you in Patreon, you just need to improve your commercial skills, this game could be TOP 10 of the site, and is not even TOP 50 right now (people dont know it).

Excuse my English.
Unity is not the best engine for VNs.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
I have some trouble to continue the game when Joey shows GF's pictures on the phone (after "Don't invite her" when he announces he has a girl).
I can click through the images, get some comments from MC but how can I give Joey his phone back? ^^

• Thinking Face

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
I have some trouble to continue the game when Joey shows GF's pictures on the phone (after "Don't invite her" when he announces he has a girl).
I can click through the images, get some comments from MC but how can I give Joey his phone back? ^^
There seems to be an error (image in stuck, dunno). The same thing happens to me on PC. Starting a new game a couple of times or three, and using the keyboard was my solution.

Reactions: HorizonD

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Oh, thank you. I will try this one other time. For now, I got around that part with "Invite her" and played the Ann route.
I'm not that keen with Vanessa who has way too much fun with other guys and to lose a good friend because of her...
We will see how the story will go.^^
It is definitely an interesting game so far.

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes