Votes: 17 0.2%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 989 9.1%

• Total voters

pyro32

Oct 31, 2018
Anyone know if its possible to actually meet Alex through Anne? I've been trying to find but no luck so far

DexterLabs

Oct 10, 2018
Thank you!

I don't know yet but I'm working on it as fast as I can!
I have been following the game regularly since i played the last update to get info. regarding further updates and played all the routes as well, the love route , ntr, venessa, each one is awesome, would love to see progression in all the routes in further updates , have been following at Patreon as well and want to tell that this is one of the best games i have ever played here. keep going with the excellent work. :love:

Last edited:

TTrick

Well-Known Boomer
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2018
I have been following the game regularly since i played the last update to get info. regarding further updates and played all the routes as well, the love route , ntr, venessa, each one is awesome, would love to see progression in all the routes in further updates , have been following at Patreon as well and want to tell that this is one of the best games i have ever played here. keep going with the excellent work. :love:
Thank you very much!
Comments like these are what gives me the drive to continue and push forward!
I am glad you tried (and liked) all routes! When I first started I was afraid people will just try one route and be done with that.

DexterLabs

Oct 10, 2018
Thank you very much!
Comments like these are what gives me the drive to continue and push forward!
I am glad you tried (and liked) all routes! When I first started I was afraid people will just try one route and be done with that.
Every route is worth playing, personally i am an NTR fan. Hope that will be playing version 5 soon:love:

Last edited:

diegao

Nov 27, 2018
Ey guys I am new playing this game. Somebody knows how to save on Android ver. I don't know how plz help

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
can anyone tell what is CG which is mentioned in Extras.
Google is a very powerful search tool. CG means Computer Graphics - graphics created with a computer.
Most likely the dev made some extra renders (cg's) for the gallery or special occasions, like christmas, halloween, etc.

Reactions: DexterLabs

DexterLabs

Oct 10, 2018
Google is a very powerful search tool. CG means Computer Graphics - graphics created with a computer.
Most likely the dev made some extra renders (cg's) for the gallery or special occasions, like christmas, halloween, etc.
actually i was using assets extractor for all the images earlier, didn't have idea that most devs provide all the CGs
Thanks for explaining though. :)

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes