• Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 989 9.1%

• Total voters

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
I really like this game! But I wish there were way to rollback the text and take screenshots :confused:. Anyway, looking forward to updates.(y)(y)
Gee it would be good. I over-save games, even if they end up being countless saved games (over 100 sometimes it depend of the game). For now I can roll back with this method. Kinda weird I know.. but there is nothing better for now:p

Nyx.

Jul 15, 2019
Gee it would be good. I over-save games, even if they end up being countless saved games (over 100 sometimes it depend of the game). For now I can roll back with this method. Kinda weird I know.. but there is nothing better for now:p
Yea I use that too but usually when I try to load a save it starts a bit earlier than I saved and sometimes it starts even at the beginning of the event :confused::confused:

Reactions: SAMASH112

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019

Yea I use that too but usually when I try to load a save it starts a bit earlier than I saved and sometimes it starts even at the beginning of the event :confused::confused:
Glad to know I'm not the only one (though I'm probably worse).

Sometimes (it depends, on the game for example) I even save for each freaking choice. Apart from being able to "instant roll back", I also feel like I can come back there to rewatch a scene (in reality, it almost never happens... but I still can't help it, I do it just in case rofl). I even developed techniques to differentiate saves from different choices/branches, like letting empty spaces between the saves that diverge. I'm crazy I know.

Reactions: Nyx. and SAMASH112

Prowl13

Jan 17, 2019
Really enjoying the potential of this one so far. Love the options and hope they continue especially in how you can build your relationship with Ann. Corrupting her, maybe even turning her into a exhibitionist and more. Kinda wish there were some more animations, but I understand those can be a lot of work.

Last edited:

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
I think there is already a sizeable amount of adult scenes right now, though I don't know what kind of number you'd like/expect when asking that. In any case definitely worth playing if you ask me.

Last edited:
Reactions: TTrick

Tiredx

Mar 6, 2019
Two questions first. This games amazing why isn't there a fan-art thread? :confused:
Second. I've tried multiple routes but can't seem to get the Ann and Vanessa bathroom scene or the Ann and Chris car scene. Can anyone give me a hint or point me in the right direction? :cry:

Reactions: TTrick

TTrick

Well-Known Boomer
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2018
I absolutely love the game, but wasn't there already the option to text Alex on her IG in an earlier version?
Thank you so much!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is it possible to have both girls without sharing?
You could be with both girls at the same time in future versions, yes.
But in the beginning, Vanessa will always be Joe's girlfriend.

How much Adult Scenes are in this right now is It worth playing ?

Two questions first. This games amazing why isn't there a fan-art thread? :confused:
Thank you!

Second. I've tried multiple routes but can't seem to get the Ann and Vanessa bathroom scene or the Ann and Chris car scene. Can anyone give me a hint or point me in the right direction? :cry:

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 169 Votes