• Fat Joe

Votes: 989 9.1%

• Total voters

K Ink

Unity is bae
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I have some trouble to continue the game when Joey shows GF's pictures on the phone (after "Don't invite her" when he announces he has a girl).
I can click through the images, get some comments from MC but how can I give Joey his phone back? ^^
There's a at the top right of the screen used to hand back the phone. There was an error in this scene, which was fixed on 0.4.2. Are you using the latest version?

Unity is not the best engine for VNs.
It seems to me like there's a confusion between "not the best" and "not preferred by the community". Unity is more than capable of handing a VN.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
There's a at the top right of the screen used to hand back the phone. There was an error in this scene, which was fixed on 0.4.2. Are you using the latest version?
Drat, I have the 0.4 version. Sigh, sometimes it is better to look more closely what changes are made.^^ Thank you.

Reactions: SAMASH112 and K Ink

TTrick

Well-Known Boomer
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2018
I notice when playing on club, if you say Ann that you don't like her and then follow Vanessa, she will disappear with bartender, but after you go and pickup Vanessa at club again, you will get back and find her in your bed, so I suppose the bartender accompanied her to MC apartment? Then when the MC goes back to rescue Vanessa's phone he doesn't ask the bartender about what happened with Ann, it could be a lustful answer, even more of the bartender shot an evidence (pic, video?) Of intercourse
It's actually a bug, she isn't supposed to be there.
Thank you for pointing that out!
Since it's a really minor bug it will be fixed for the next version.

Reactions: SAMASH112

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
There is no such scene in the club. In the club Vanessa she is only lying, naked and the MC only drinks alcohol from her belly. The only one with Vanessa lying with the MC's cock is when they're recording the sex tape with Joe.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wow, thank you mate. I thought that scene was from the bar. I actually never got to that scene while doing that video shooting part. Well now i will download the game again to get to that part lol. Download started.

Reactions: SAMASH112

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
It seems to me like there's a confusion between "not the best" and "not preferred by the community". Unity is more than capable of handing a VN.
Of course, you can made plenty of things gameplay wise with Unity, but if you're making a VN you don't really need Unity, Ren'Py or even HTML are more than enough for that and more user friendly.

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
Wow, thank you mate. I thought that scene was from the bar. I actually never got to that scene while doing that video shooting part. Well now i will download the game again to get to that part lol. Download started.
It's a fun and very naughty scene! It's easy to reach her. If you have any questions or problems, don't hesitate to let me know and I will help you;)

Reactions: TTrick

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
Of course, you can made plenty of things gameplay wise with Unity, but if you're making a VN you don't really need Unity, Ren'Py or even HTML are more than enough for that and more user friendly.
I would not use HTML, maximum Ren'Py. Still, as I said earlier, I don't mind using Unity, as long as it's not as limited, and I've a UI like the one LSS has. The truth must be said, the Kamo team has done a good job!:p

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018

1577722864882.png

Hey guys!
You are awesome! Here are some coconuts, courtesy of Alex!
We will post a dev update for LSS V0.5 and Duo V0.3 status for the new year! (tho, we might end up being a few days late)
The rest of this post is aimed towards those who are being disrespectful of our decisions in the comment section.
LSS's story branches to multiple areas. Some of them explore a particular fetish that people like to be vocal about. Those story-lines are completely optional and easily avoidable for anyone with common sense.

There's a vocal minority that still finds it hard to accept the fact others might like something they don't.
It's been a couple of days that we've been busy moderating and removing comments that were personal attacks towards us, the game, and just straight-up lies.

Our focus has always been and will remain our games. We are not going to waste our time moderating each comment nor trying to appeal to those who are wrongfully judging.

The easy solution will be to lock all of our posts as "Patron Only" posts, but we are not going to punish our entire community due to some toxic individuals.

Instead, we are going to delete any comment we find inappropriate and follow up with blocking the user. We will not warn before doing so. Because, honestly, those who write these comments don't care about our updates.
We will not tolerate any form of fetish shaming. If you are unable to accept the fact that a game as an optional route not to your liking, feel free to browse other games.

----

It really is mind blowing how whiny people can be about these games, if you don't like it don't play it.

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
Yeah, not the first time I hear about something like that too. I wonder if it's just a genuine childish behavior or if it's because of some insecurity.

Anyway, I finally registered on this site, now I can say how much I enjoy this game.

Reactions: TTrick and K Ink

K Ink

Unity is bae
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017

View attachment 500964

Hey guys!

The rest of this post is aimed towards those who are being disrespectful of our decisions in the comment section.
LSS's story branches to multiple areas. Some of them explore a particular fetish that people like to be vocal about. Those story-lines are completely optional and easily avoidable for anyone with common sense.

There's a vocal minority that still finds it hard to accept the fact others might like something they don't.
It's been a couple of days that we've been busy moderating and removing comments that were personal attacks towards us, the game, and just straight-up lies.

Our focus has always been and will remain our games. We are not going to waste our time moderating each comment nor trying to appeal to those who are wrongfully judging.

The easy solution will be to lock all of our posts as "Patron Only" posts, but we are not going to punish our entire community due to some toxic individuals.

Instead, we are going to delete any comment we find inappropriate and follow up with blocking the user. We will not warn before doing so. Because, honestly, those who write these comments don't care about our updates.
We will not tolerate any form of fetish shaming. If you are unable to accept the fact that a game as an optional route not to your liking, feel free to browse other games.

----

It really is mind blowing how whiny people can be about these games, if you don't like it don't play it.
Thank you for posting this! Wanted to myself, but wasn't sure how posting Patreon messages works here. (y)

Yeah, not the first time I hear about something like that too. I wonder if it's just a genuine childish behavior or if it's because of some insecurity.

Anyway, I finally registered on this site, now I can say how much I enjoy this game.
Hi Fabien! Welcome! :)

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016

View attachment 500964

Hey guys!

----

Better if they lock up the comments just for patrons imo, you can see here in f95 how obnoxious the anti-ntr brigade is.

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
There are a lot of fetishes I really dislike and feel very uncomfortable about. If it's optional then great I'll ignore it. If it's not optional I won't play or support the game. A fairly normal and straight forward approach.

That some people go off the deep end and go crazy over what occurs in a fictional GAME is just sad and pathetic. If you are tempted to abuse people over optional content you don't have to see, seek help you are mentally unwell.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Exciting game, it causes anxiety, it proves that it has everything to figure among the giants. Nice work ... congratulations to the creators.

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
Who cares about those that do not like some particular aspect of a game. Ignore them and move on. I mean, you are commenting on an adult game forum and you bitch about ntr, or rape scenes, or some other fetish. Grow up, it is a freaking game, you can do whatever the fuck you want in a game. And I do not get people who keep commenting about a game they do not like.

I never commented about a game i did not like. Tried it, did not like it, deleted it and moved on to the next one hoping it will be one of the good ones (and gotta say lately a lot of good new ones are released, with much better renders and quality than games were a year or 2 ago when i found this place).

zaffgsdhttr

Apr 23, 2018
I was surprised when launching the game to see how much of the menu images are dedicated to the insta girl but I'm glad most of the game seems to be focusing on Ann.

Pleasantly surprised that there's a non-scummy path.

Reactions: TTrick
4.60 star(s) 169 Votes