Votes: 17 0.2%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 989 9.1%

• Total voters

venividifap

Jul 19, 2017
That depends on whether you rejected Ann or not. You can see Ann on instagram in 3 ways. That will depend on what you have chosen
I'm curious what the other ways to have Ann on insta are, I know if you just initially don't go for her she ends up, and the full hate route, what's the third?

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
I'm curious what the other ways to have Ann on insta are, I know if you just initially don't go for her she ends up, and the full hate route, what's the third?
The normal path when you answer to Ann that you like her from the beginning. The path on which you share with Vanessa, and the other on which you reject Ann. In 2 paths she shares some different pictures on Insta, while in the normal path it's Alex who uploads a picture of herself next to Ann. The MC makes two different comments about this last picture, depending on whether he met Ann at the bar or not.

Last edited:

venividifap

Jul 19, 2017
The normal path when you answer to Ann that you like her from the beginning. The path on which you share with Vanessa, and the other on which you reject Ann. In 2 paths she shares some different pictures on Insta, while in the normal path it's Alex who uploads a picture of herself next to Ann. The MC makes two different comments about this last picture, depending on whether he met Ann at the bar or not.
oh, I didn't realize we were counting Alex's post.

Reactions: SAMASH112

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
I'm quite sure your deductive skills could get the answer, she explicitly says whatever you need to ask for...
(Under the same tanning photo)

PS: It would be hilarious if she sent you a disgusting pic if you told her "Tits or GTFO"

Apr 19, 2018
I hope the messages you sent her can come back later in dialogues. She'd go like " Hey remember when you commented X on that pic?".

It would lead to some hilarious moments, at least on my side. I plagued her Insta with scatological comedy gold comments.

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
Honestly need to work on this dialogue. Aside from the obvious spelling and grammar, it feels so basic and robotic.

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes