• Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 989 9.1%

• Total voters

shady31

May 31, 2017
it's already like what u say .. and the problem still not solved :(
Try opening a terminal where the game is and execute chmod -R a+x LSS.app. Then try launching again. Also, click on the question mark in your screenshot above and see what it says.

Reactions: TTrick

Jdubya

Jul 7, 2017
i managed to got the reply from insta girl alex one time. But now when i played the ann-chris route and being bad all the time nothing seems to work anymore. Any guesses?

And my guess for Ann's insta pic in the car is after the blowjob ;)
The interaction with Alex is something I didn't come across. Cool to know it's there though. I wonder if it's just an easter egg or if it'll be a bigger part of the story later on

nero70

Dec 21, 2019
Try opening a terminal where the game is and execute chmod -R a+x LSS.app. Then try launching again. Also, click on the question mark in your screenshot above and see what it says.
i tried what u say but it still give me the same message, and when i click on that question mark in open an empty pup up

Screen Shot 2019-12-22 at 12.32.18 AM.png

TTrick

Well-Known Boomer
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2018
I understand from this image, that Ann will become corrupt (slut?)
That's not Ann, that's Jessica, our poster girl for the moment :)

But no worries! Ann will have her corruption path!

After the birthday bar scene and the homeless not teasing scene the game freezes while Ann is giving a blowjob. Tried different approaches, but that scene always freezes the game. Any help here? I have the 4.1 vs
That's where the game has it's one animation so far. Maybe that's the issue.
Are you playing on PC MAC or Android?

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I wish it was a little clearer how the systems work. Everything seems to have some purpose or flags but it's not clear. Like I just assumed pushing Ann's head would be a game over or lose love points. But now maybe there's the possibility it make her more obedient or like the rough stuff. Been scratching my head on how to get her to flash the hobo, so maybe that's where I went wrong?

Reactions: SAMASH112

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
That's not Ann, that's Jessica, our poster girl for the moment :)

But no worries! Ann will have her corruption path!
hehehe is sexy!:p I know that here we have a lot of imagination with the stories and so on, but it could have been a corrupt version of Ann, except for the jaw.

I hope that gradually LSS gainst the popularity it deserves. The game deserves it more popularity!

You're doing a great job with the game. Keep it up!

Last edited:

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I wish it was a little clearer how the systems work. Everything seems to have some purpose or flags but it's not clear. Like I just assumed pushing Ann's head would be a game over or lose love points. But now maybe there's the possibility it make her more obedient or like the rough stuff. Been scratching my head on how to get her to flash the hobo, so maybe that's where I went wrong?
Yeah, this game is really complex. With it being Unity, you can't just scroll back and change your choices either. Definitely needs a WT.

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
As I said in my previous post, I extracted all the renderings of the game, and there is no more content of the hobo, sorry. The only thing there is a comment from Ann about that scene when they arrive at her house, before having sex. Maybe for the next update, if the developer has it in mind

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
But the NTR/sharing content will be with Ann or Vanessa? This game is good but needs a walkthrought
I think the NTR with will be Ann, obviously. The sharing will be with both IMO, you sharing Ann and Joey sharing Vanessa with MC. In one of my routes, MC goes to their place to film their sex tape. MC gets naked and flirts with Vanessa, and Joey didn't mind at all. I also get a strong feeling that there will be swinging involving the 2 couples eventually.

TTrick

Well-Known Boomer
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2018
There isn't a game over.
Doesn't it more fun to try the option that interests you more to find out what happens? :)

Vypress

Oct 5, 2018
Anyone else have to start a new game due to having no previous saves available with every update?

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
regarding the bar scene is their a path between Chris & Ann where she goes along with Chris. A walkthrough of sorts would be nice.
Well, in the bar there are several scenes of Vanessa and Ann. It all depends on whether you reject Ann or get her drunk or let him give her the number and keep talking to the bartender, whether you blackmail Vanessa, whether you tell Joe that you have blackmailed Vanessa or not ... There are several scenes. It is best to repeat and save each scene with a different option to see all the game content.

Reactions: TTrick

StonedWatcher

May 18, 2017
Ok, I have searched for answers and can't find any. In the introduction you're supposed to swipe on the screen to see more pictures. However, there's a white box in the middle of the screen and I can't swipe anywhere and the box expands when I hover over it. Did I miss something or is my game broken? Also worth mentioning, I've already tried and re-download the game so I'm on the latest version (0.4.1)

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes