Votes: 17 0.2%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 991 9.1%

• Total voters

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
Really pleased with this update. I don't have to chose between going after Vanessa or corrupting Ann anymore!

Surplouf

May 5, 2020
This is a script launcher to launch from Ubuntu graphic environment. Simple but needed some time:

Code:
#!/usr/bin/env bash

./@lssdesktop
Name the file: launcher.sh

Last edited:

Purrbox

Apr 28, 2017
Maybe i am dumb but i can't make the scene unlocker mod work, is that normal or i missed something ?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Killer7161

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Long Story Short [v0.7b0.4] [TTrickGames] crunched

Original / Compressed Size Win: 978 MB / 231 MB - LongStoryShort_v0.7b0.4-win-crunched.7z
Original / Compressed Size Linux: 937 MB / 229 MB - LongStoryShort_v0.7b0.4-linux-crunched.7z
Original / Compressed Size Mac*: xxx MB / 230 MB - LongStoryShort_v0.7b0.4-mac-crunched-experimental.7z

Download (Win/Linux): - - (incl. Mac*)

Download (Mac*): -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*experimental, please let me know if it works, doesn't work, sorry

Tools: YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
You have the link for the flowchart?
This is the link to the discord channel that the person working on it posted on it. No idea if you'll have access to that channel or not, but worth a shot.

Also note, it's still a work in progress.

Maybe i am dumb but i can't make the scene unlocker mod work, is that normal or i missed something ?
I believe that scene unlocker is for the old Unity version, which is now unsupported.

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Because the scene unlocker was last updated January 18 2021, meaning a year ago. It hasn't been relevant for at least a couple updates now. Everyone seems to have abandonned this, no walkthrough updates, no new walkthrough, no gallery unlocker updates.

I've been waiting since at least the last update or maybe even the one before that to start this, but nobody is doing any walkthrough and I never play games with a lot of choices in routes like this one without a walkthrough.

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
For those wantinga gallery or a release of the renders, you can find the images in webp and the videos in webm format in the game folder. They are located at the game instalation folder/resources/app/dist/static/media on PC
thank you so much. I was starting to lose neurons with the dialogue and choices the game gives you

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There is nudity, teasing, groping, cunningless and story advancement.
It was a long wait though.(sorry Dev)

I hope the Dev keeps Vanessa in the picture.
She is the star of this Game/Visual novel.
I wouldn't count on Vanessa going anywhere.

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes