Votes: 17 0.2%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 991 9.1%

• Total voters

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
I love the artowrk, the writing is excellent, the paths if you're just trying be a corrupting influence are awesome! My only complaint, is that it appears that if you try for a route where you're loyal to Ann and try to keep her from being a slut you will end up losing her to college. That, to me, is kind of a bummer cause I'm into having at least one nice, romantic fairytale ending (the teenage girl in me :) ) As a spoiler is there ANY hope for a romantic end with MC and Ann? I mean, I'm going to continue the game regardless, I just don't want to bother keeping Ann "pure" if it's a waste of time.

Dec 14, 2021
the game is very super done and I really liked the 3 characters and the drawing of the characters and everything else is also super done I wish you success and great health to you

Reactions: El Diablo_ON

A.C.H.B.

Dec 17, 2020
I love the artowrk, the writing is excellent, the paths if you're just trying be a corrupting influence are awesome! My only complaint, is that it appears that if you try for a route where you're loyal to Ann and try to keep her from being a slut you will end up losing her to college.
Wait what? Is that the end of the love route?

albatare

May 4, 2017
Are we sure this is safe to use ?

It's an Electron app with about 40 libs + another folder with thousands of lines of obfuscated Javascript code, with a bonus Elevate.exe that I suppose would try to force the game to run as Admin.

I might try it in a virtual machine later, but I'm not running this on my main PC.

Edit :
A quick checksum led me right to a github where you can download the same file.

1642846128003.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: legend_shon

rabultfe

May 4, 2019

It's an Electron app with about 40 libs + another folder with thousands of obfuscated Javascript code, with a bonus Elevate.exe that I suppose would try to force the game to run as Admin.

I might try it in a virtual machine later, but I'm not running this on my main PC.
doesn't need to run as admin but what it need is a gallery mod the amount of paths you can take are goddamn high
CITVhVpUsAAwoBR.0.0.jpg

the Elevate.exe is there to ask for the admin permission with the UAC if needed not to force it if you disabled UAC it's on you (the game doesn't ask for anything)

Last edited:
Reactions: legend_shon

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
Long Story Short [v0.7b0.4] [TTrickGames] crunched

Original / Compressed Size Win: 978 MB / 231 MB - LongStoryShort_v0.7b0.4-win-crunched.7z
Original / Compressed Size Linux: 937 MB / 229 MB - LongStoryShort_v0.7b0.4-linux-crunched.7z
Original / Compressed Size Mac*: xxx MB / 230 MB - LongStoryShort_v0.7b0.4-mac-crunched-experimental.7z

Download (Win/Linux): Workupload - Pixeldrain - (incl. Mac*)

Download (Mac*): Workupload - Pixeldrain

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*experimental, please let me know if it works

Tools: YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -
The Mac version doesn't work I'm afraid. We get a nicely vague error "lss cannot be opened because of a problem."

Thanks for trying though, especially since the Mac version isn't available any other way.

• Sad
Reactions: "CJ"

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
The Mac version doesn't work I'm afraid. We get a nicely vague error "lss cannot be opened because of a problem."

Thanks for trying though, especially since the Mac version isn't available any other way.
Well, it was worth a try, thanks for letting me know, I appreciate it! (y)

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
Wait what? Is that the end of the love route?
Going through Ann path, there appear to be, more or less, 3 paths. The Love path where you corrupt her and encourage her to change. She wears skimpy clothes, basically starts turning into a slut like Vanessa. The Hate path where you just ignore her, no idea how that one works since I think shes a cutie. And a Girlfriend route, where you do what you can to keep her pure, be her white knight, basically try to be a decent boyfriend. It's this last route that seems like it's going to punish the player. Basically, she chooses studying over you, and says you two can do the long distance thing (most of us know how well THAT works!!) So, it appears if you want Ann, you either get a slut or a prude. No lady in the streets, freak in the sheets for you! (Which does make sense in what the author appears to be going for).

Reactions: Mommysbuttslut

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Going through Ann path, there appear to be, more or less, 3 paths. The Love path where you corrupt her and encourage her to change. She wears skimpy clothes, basically starts turning into a slut like Vanessa. The Hate path where you just ignore her, no idea how that one works since I think shes a cutie. And a Girlfriend route, where you do what you can to keep her pure, be her white knight, basically try to be a decent boyfriend. It's this last route that seems like it's going to punish the player. Basically, she chooses studying over you, and says you two can do the long distance thing (most of us know how well THAT works!!) So, it appears if you want Ann, you either get a slut or a prude. No lady in the streets, freak in the sheets for you! (Which does make sense in what the author appears to be going for).
The game's still tracking corruption points on her love route. If you get enough of them then you can convince her to try on the lingerie before you have to give it back to Mario. Hopefully we'll be able to get some more sub pathing and can get some light corruption on her love route but kinda doubting it. Feels like either a setup for a pure Anne ntr route, which is kind of absurd given the usual target audience of pure love routes, or she's being written out on her love path. Hope I'm wrong though

Reactions: faradhii

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016

It's an Electron app with about 40 libs + another folder with thousands of lines of obfuscated Javascript code, with a bonus Elevate.exe that I suppose would try to force the game to run as Admin.

Edit :
A quick checksum led me right to a github where you can download the same file.

View attachment 1610114
Try on a sandbox.

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
The game's still tracking corruption points on her love route. If you get enough of them then you can convince her to try on the lingerie before you have to give it back to Mario. Hopefully we'll be able to get some more sub pathing and can get some light corruption on her love route but kinda doubting it. Feels like either a setup for a pure Anne ntr route, which is kind of absurd given the usual target audience of pure love routes, or she's being written out on her love path. Hope I'm wrong though
I wanted to try a sort of "balanced" route where I, personally corrupt Ann, but keep everyone else away from her. It just seems like what you have to do to corrupt her isn't what a "good" boyfriend would do (ram your dick down her throat twice, don't warn her, etc. etc.) But I guess that's OK to turn her a bit freaky as long as we keep her away from Vanessa and that skeezy movie producer (and all other men of course :) )

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
NOTE! If you are playing 0.7 versions (or later): this set of unlocked scenes was recorded BEFORE the new animations were added. You won't be able to see the new animations with this set. Someone needs to share a new one!

TTrick uploaded all rewatchable scenes (as of v0.6) to our .

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There's a Readme.txt inside the file, explaining where you should extract it.
anyone who kindly update the mod for v0.7b04, just released, pls ?

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes