Votes: 17 0.2%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 991 9.1%

• Total voters

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
I know some people said the update was short, I loaded my save and the game ended instantly when I clicked continue.
This dev really lives up to the Short part in the name lol

Reactions: lOlNoo

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I know some people said the update was short, I loaded my save and the game ended instantly when I clicked continue.
This dev really lives up to the Short part in the name lol
Content was added to earlier parts of the game and you also have to be on certain paths.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Quick question. What is the Unity downloads? Are they just the game in those formats? Are they off-shoots like a Christmas episode or something? I'd like to know, as it its the only one that has a Mega link, and I'd like to DL it if it's the game. Thanks.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Quick question. What is the Unity downloads? Are they just the game in those formats? Are they off-shoots like a Christmas episode or something? I'd like to know, as it its the only one that has a Mega link, and I'd like to DL it if it's the game. Thanks.
Unity is no longer supported. It was a team of two that split due to reasons...TTrick doesn't know Unity, so he rewrote the game in something he knows. The Unity version will not be updated again. The new/normal download links are the current version of the VN and have more content.

Reactions: Talmadge

QuietEnthusiasm

Jan 19, 2020
It's been a good, long while since I've first checked this out. I recall liking the instagram girl back then - I believe her name was Alex? Is there any meaningful content for her? And if so, is there an NTR route for her?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
It's been a good, long while since I've first checked this out. I recall liking the instagram girl back then - I believe her name was Alex? Is there any meaningful content for her? And if so, is there an NTR route for her?
Things are building up with Alex. No NTR at this point, but the past few updates MC has some minor interactions with her and it's nice.

Reactions: QuietEnthusiasm

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
It did! Thanks!

I had tried that previously, but needed to change the permissions on that file to executable to run.
glad it worked for you. I haven't done Linux in ages, myself.

and just want to give acknowledgement to Surplouf for posting that helpful information.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Wow, is love route Ann actually getting written out here? I guess that's one way to deal with her character dissonance lol

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
glad it worked for you. I haven't done Linux in ages, myself.

and just want to give acknowledgement to Surplouf for posting that helpful information.
I am Windows guy, but one of my laptops is Linux and actually, one of my phones is as well. I like Linux and in a lot of ways it's superior to Win and Mac OS but it will never be mainstream. Joe User wants to pick up and laptop and have things just work. Linux is too much work for most people.

Anyway, thanks again for finding that. I had searched all over for that but never used the Ubuntu search term.

Surplouf

May 5, 2020
I am Windows guy, but one of my laptops is Linux and actually, one of my phones is as well. I like Linux and in a lot of ways it's superior to Win and Mac OS but it will never be mainstream. Joe User wants to pick up and laptop and have things just work. Linux is too much work for most people.

Anyway, thanks again for finding that. I had searched all over for that but never used the Ubuntu search term.
I simply rework the launcher of Treasure Of Nadia . Electron do not launch natively in graphical environment. This script help tp launch it. He simply specify to the OS is a shell script and launch it like this.
Code:
./

tania

Jun 30, 2017
Bug? After i select to rename a savegame, i cant overwrite that savegame again, it stuck on the rename option.

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
275 new renders and 4 new animations. 3 new scenes 1 Sex for Vanesa/Amber 2 Story for Ann one of them being Ann and Alex now that is a pairing I want to see more off like a proper threesome with those 2. Ann and Alex are by far my favourites. there are also some changes/ expansions to some exciting scenes.

Reactions: lOlNoo and deluges
4.60 star(s) 169 Votes