Votes: 17 0.2%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 991 9.1%

• Total voters

moned

Sep 16, 2017
The game's still tracking corruption points on her love route. If you get enough of them then you can convince her to try on the lingerie before you have to give it back to Mario. Hopefully we'll be able to get some more sub pathing and can get some light corruption on her love route but kinda doubting it. Feels like either a setup for a pure Anne ntr route, which is kind of absurd given the usual target audience of pure love routes, or she's being written out on her love path. Hope I'm wrong though
I wonder if Ann's love route is being setup for something along the lines of what WVM is doing. Ann is a pure love route and is ours alone, but since she is gone, she is fine/encouraging of us to be with others, while waiting for her to come back. I do want some sub pathing though, I mean who doesn't like having some spice behind closed doors?

Reactions: The ArcKnight

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
The game's still tracking corruption points on her love route. If you get enough of them then you can convince her to try on the lingerie before you have to give it back to Mario. Hopefully we'll be able to get some more sub pathing and can get some light corruption on her love route but kinda doubting it. Feels like either a setup for a pure Anne ntr route, which is kind of absurd given the usual target audience of pure love routes, or she's being written out on her love path. Hope I'm wrong though
It is kinda clear to me that Ann is only the secondary love interest in this game. The main thrust of this game is stealing your friend's girl. I played the pure ntr route for Ann (called the hate route) and there is very little content. Mostly you see her hanging out with the bartender a few times and her insta feed has a few pictures of them together. If you spy on her the first night you will see her blow him in the car and even if you don't she will tease you by telling the story later on at a party. But either way you only arrive there because you don't care. So it isn't really an ntr game. If you date her and corrupt her she decides to become a model. Oh, the scandal. If you date her and treat her like a normal girlfriend she studies and is kinda boring. So that's it. Meanwhile, in the other storyline, you are having countless sexual adventures and doing crazy shit with Vanessa. Complicating things is that the only girl you really want is the Instagram model next door. She is the closest thing to a best girl that the game has. Even though she seems to be doing her own corruption path without your help thank you very much. All in all this is a weird game but I'm still interested to see where it goes from here.

Reactions: deluges and victkh

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
The game isn't finding my old saves. I just went through the last 10 pages of this thread and didn't find any similar issue. I looked in C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\@lss\desktop which is supposed to be where it stores saves and I can see a bunch of files from the last time I played about 7 weeks ago and one folder that was updated today. But when I try to load, all slots are empty.

Roido

Jul 29, 2018
The game isn't finding my old saves. I just went through the last 10 pages of this thread and didn't find any similar issue. I looked in C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\@lss\desktop which is supposed to be where it stores saves and I can see a bunch of files from the last time I played about 7 weeks ago and one folder that was updated today. But when I try to load, all slots are empty.
Same issue. What the heck is going on? o_o

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I know this has probably been asked before, but I must have searched the wrong thing because I couldn't find anything, but. The insta for "lil_crazy_alex", are those created by the Dev? Or are they posted by players of the game? I mean, you can ad your own posts, so I was just curious.

Gizmogobum

Nov 11, 2020
If you go for the corruption route with Ann (seems to have more content than the pure route that I would prefer) does she eventually turn into a full on slut ( you are forced to "share" her)? Or can you keep her for yourself even if she is somewhat less inhibited?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I know this has probably been asked before, but I must have searched the wrong thing because I couldn't find anything, but. The insta for "lil_crazy_alex", are those created by the Dev? Or are they posted by players of the game? I mean, you can ad your own posts, so I was just curious.
The dev has a channel on discord where people can put what they want and by what username. He includes them into the instagram comments.

Reactions: Talmadge

Virgile85

Jan 21, 2020
I played this version. Is it just Vanessa path update???I didn't see anything for Ann except going to Alex house??Am I missing anything??

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
It is kinda clear to me that Ann is only the secondary love interest in this game. The main thrust of this game is stealing your friend's girl. I played the pure ntr route for Ann (called the hate route) and there is very little content. Mostly you see her hanging out with the bartender a few times and her insta feed has a few pictures of them together. If you spy on her the first night you will see her blow him in the car and even if you don't she will tease you by telling the story later on at a party. But either way you only arrive there because you don't care. So it isn't really an ntr game. If you date her and corrupt her she decides to become a model. Oh, the scandal. If you date her and treat her like a normal girlfriend she studies and is kinda boring. So that's it. Meanwhile, in the other storyline, you are having countless sexual adventures and doing crazy shit with Vanessa. Complicating things is that the only girl you really want is the Instagram model next door. She is the closest thing to a best girl that the game has. Even though she seems to be doing her own corruption path without your help thank you very much. All in all this is a weird game but I'm still interested to see where it goes from here.
You perfectly summed up why I'm disappointed in the pure ntr route. Just like in other games, you have to go out of your way to fuck things up and if that's the case why would you care that she's with Chris since you basically moved mountains to avoid fucking her lol. At least in the corruption route you get a sense of agency with her based on the one-sided phone call you hear Ann having with Chris and what's nice there is that it's not explicit but you can gather that she's doing stuff with him behind your back.

Reactions: AlfredBundy4

A.C.H.B.

Dec 17, 2020
Going through Ann path, there appear to be, more or less, 3 paths. The Love path where you corrupt her and encourage her to change. She wears skimpy clothes, basically starts turning into a slut like Vanessa. The Hate path where you just ignore her, no idea how that one works since I think shes a cutie. And a Girlfriend route, where you do what you can to keep her pure, be her white knight, basically try to be a decent boyfriend. It's this last route that seems like it's going to punish the player. Basically, she chooses studying over you, and says you two can do the long distance thing (most of us know how well THAT works!!) So, it appears if you want Ann, you either get a slut or a prude. No lady in the streets, freak in the sheets for you! (Which does make sense in what the author appears to be going for).
If what you say is true then this is probably the only game where the Love route entails turning an LI into a slut lmao. I guess it was the 'Girlfriend' route that I played a year ago and even then it felt a little bare. I guess this game isn't for me then, thanks for the heads up.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
It is kinda clear to me that Ann is only the secondary love interest in this game. The main thrust of this game is stealing your friend's girl.
Gonna second this. My last playthrough I avoided Vanessa at every opportunity I had and I still got railroaded into their bet. Kinda disappointing that we get path options at the beginning of the game and they all seem to converge at the exact same point so it's like we never actually had that choice.

At least in the corruption route you get a sense of agency with her based on the one-sided phone call you hear Ann having with Chris and what's nice there is that it's not explicit but you can gather that she's doing stuff with him behind your back.
Haven't played with the alternative but if you tell her to ignore his texts before the bar party she seems to listen to you mostly. I haven't had any hint that she's cheating on the MC on the NTR enabled route where I did let Chris ask her number.
NTR hater here but she's so slutty I had to see if she'd just auto cheat if there was a rival. I think playing with NTR mode on and seeing her loyal on her corruption path even though she acts like a slut is actually what saved the character for me.

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
Gonna second this. My last playthrough I avoided Vanessa at every opportunity I had and I still got railroaded into their bet. Kinda disappointing that we get path options at the beginning of the game and they all seem to converge at the exact same point so it's like we never actually had that choice.

Haven't played with the alternative but if you tell her to ignore his texts before the bar party she seems to listen to you mostly. I haven't had any hint that she's cheating on the MC on the NTR enabled route where I did let Chris ask her number.
NTR hater here but she's so slutty I had to see if she'd just auto cheat if there was a rival. I think playing with NTR mode on and seeing her loyal on her corruption path even though she acts like a slut is actually what saved the character for me.
You may not have gotten that scene if you hate NTR. When she's practicing for her audition you have the option to invite Chris and if you choose that she calls him in front of you but you can only see / listen to her side of the conversation.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
You may not have gotten that scene if you hate NTR. When she's practicing for her audition you have the option to invite Chris and if you choose that she calls him in front of you but you can only see / listen to her side of the conversation.
Okay just saw the phone call. It doesn't sound like it was any worse than flirting. And I doubt she's doing anything behind our back other than talking and flirting. Unlike the good Anne route we actually see her all the time, I don't think she'd have had a chance for an affair at least yet. Copium? Maybe but just not the vibes I got from that scene. Seems like it's just Chris trying to be Chris.
Then again maybe things play out a little different if you encouraged Anne to keep messaging him earlier on in the game and or let Chris sit with her at the movie. I also went the sabotage route on their practice so she didn't try to pull his pants down or w/e happens so maybe that changes things.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Then again maybe things play out a little different if you encouraged Anne to keep messaging him earlier on in the game and or let Chris sit with her at the movie. I also went the sabotage route on their practice so she didn't try to pull his pants down or w/e happens so maybe that changes things.
The other thing to consider is if you don't go with them to the movie. Chris mentions to MC to talk to Ann about what happened. This part is unfinished at the moment, though.

Reactions: deluges
4.60 star(s) 169 Votes