• Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 991 9.1%

• Total voters

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Going through Ann path, there appear to be, more or less, 3 paths. The Love path where you corrupt her and encourage her to change. She wears skimpy clothes, basically starts turning into a slut like Vanessa. The Hate path where you just ignore her, no idea how that one works since I think shes a cutie. And a Girlfriend route, where you do what you can to keep her pure, be her white knight, basically try to be a decent boyfriend. It's this last route that seems like it's going to punish the player. Basically, she chooses studying over you, and says you two can do the long distance thing (most of us know how well THAT works!!) So, it appears if you want Ann, you either get a slut or a prude. No lady in the streets, freak in the sheets for you! (Which does make sense in what the author appears to be going for).
This isn't exactly true.
There are 5 paths with Ann.
1. Pure Girlfriend
2. Open Girlfriend (this the one where you push her boundaries but you don't let her get to the slutty part or let Vanessa start feeding her pills. You have to push her in some cases, but be gentle with her in others. Mainly it involves being a gentle lover but telling her to listen to some of Vanessa's suggestions.)
3. Love: Sluttier, Actress Ann, but no NTR. There is still the possibility of you having other girls.
4. Slutty Shared: This the same route, but Ann gets passed around now.
5. Hate: Mostly just any time you see her it's with Chris and you concentrate on Vanessa and the other girls mostly.

fuck_you_mf

Jul 16, 2021
Why the walkthrough is not getting updated. It's helpful to know which path has most scenes and where is the point of branching. Saves a lot of time.

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
I want to DL the game but the Walkthru say0.5 and I want to know will it work for this version and will there be an update for the walk-thru or is not needed now due to in-game hints or walkthru?.

g-man22

Apr 19, 2018
I want to DL the game but the Walkthru say0.5 and I want to know will it work for this version and will there be an update for the walk-thru or is not needed now due to in-game hints or walkthru?.
I have been waiting for a mod or at least an updated walkthrough since version 0.5 which is like 2 years ago. I dont know why but it kind of looks like either people who usually support these kind of games abandonned this one or the Dev doesnt want any support. There has been no walkthrough updates, no new walkthrough, no gallery unlocker updates etc. at all.

The game is quite good and as far as I remember I enjoyed it till version 0.5. But im usually not playing games with a ton of different routes without a proper walkthrough/ mod or at least a hint system. So this game is kind of dead to me for now.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I have been waiting for a mod or at least an updated walkthrough since version 0.5 which is like 2 years ago. I dont know why but it kind of looks like either people who usually support these kind of games abandonned this one or the Dev doesnt want any support. There has been no walkthrough updates, no new walkthrough, no gallery unlocker updates etc. at all.

The game is quite good and as far as I remember I enjoyed it till version 0.5. But im usually not playing games with a ton of different routes without a proper walkthrough or mod. So this game is kind of dead to me for now.
Someone is working on one, but as of now it's only accessible in a private discord channel. I do not know if/when it will be publicly released/leaked.

Gadget63

Jan 21, 2019
I see an incest tag, but I don't see any incest in the game. Am I missing something? What route should I be on?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I see an incest tag, but I don't see any incest in the game. Am I missing something? What route should I be on?
It's Emily. You are prompted to define your relationship with her when she arrives. Not much sexual content with her at this point, other than some peeping.

Reactions: Gadget63
4.60 star(s) 169 Votes