• Fat Joe

Votes: 991 9.1%

• Total voters

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
What an awesome game.
I'm usually skeptical of games that have an OTHERS tag and not Ren'py.
But with this game, I'm glad I tried it.
So many paths, possibilities, decisions....just great.
Keep up the good work please.
I've historically been the same way about tags that are not Renpy. Unity..ugh...yeah, I just love games that take up my whole screen and have a bad GUI. Real Engine...meh...crap, too. HTML...gtfo of here with that. But...TTrick has done a great job of making it feel like a Renpy game. On top of that, I've started trying more games with OTHER tag and ended up liking some of them.

Zongor

Mar 27, 2018
Great game TTrick! Great characters and I'm a big fan of the whole corrupt Ann path and make her as slutty as possible (NTR, hot gf/wife, sharing, etc..) with the help of her friends. Looking forward to how it all progresses, and I really hope that there might be a chance you can add sexy smoking to the list of possible future corruptions for her! ;-)

Ghoul26

Jan 4, 2018
I'm on Vanessa's Love Route, but I can't activate the alley event with Ann, Vanessa, MC and Joe. Any advice or guide?

Sayonara1904

Jun 19, 2019
I'm on Vanessa's Love Route, but I can't activate the alley event with Ann, Vanessa, MC and Joe. Any advice or guide?
you need to be in a relation whit ann and corrupt her if im not mistaken i dont think its possible to get that scene in the vanessa love route, but i think you can still steal vanessa from joe and have ann as your gf and get that scene im not sure tho

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
I believe this is only available on the Ann corruption route.
Most scenes are path exclusive as far as I know.
You can pretty much guess which path it is from the outfits being worn.

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes