Votes: 17 0.2%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 990 9.0%

• Total voters

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
What route is the 0.7 content in ? I half-assed the game since there isn't a walkthrough and somehow got to the end of the Ann love route. There wasn't much new since I last played it a couple years ago, so I'm wondering if all the content went into one of the Vanessa routes.

Soucer

Donor
Nov 1, 2019
Long Story Short V0.7 Final

Original post has been updated now, I have removed the old links here.

Changelog
Bug fixes

• Overwriting existing saves will now update the date.
  • The underpass scene will now correctly trigger (previously skipped) on Vanessa + Ann corruption route.
Changes
  • Rerendered Vanessa/Mario and Customer/Vanessa coffee shop scenes - I and others realized she sometimes looks strange and ugly, so I've decided to rework those scenes (only visual change).
  • Proofread and dialogs changes by scooter the king!
  • If you corrupt Ann on Vanessa's route, Vanessa will show up in the morning (V0.7), and then the photoshoot scene with Ann will happen.
  • Improved the performance of the save/load screen - it should now show saved images instantly when flipping through pages.
  • Can now hide the UI with the middle mouse button. (Was requested)
  • Added an option to open the images folder (accessing the menu by pressing the ALT key)
Changelogs that were posted in the beta
  • Added all routes except Joe's rival - it will be added in the next update.
  • You are now able to corrupt Ann on Vanessa's path.
  • Corrupting Ann is more clear now, and can be determined by a simple question at Joey's birthday.
  • Changed some of Ann's dialog on her corruption path so it will "feel" like it has more progression.
  • The game is now centered both horizontally and vertically and will look better on screens that are not 16/9.
  • Added a trash icon to delete saves. (The feature was requested on Discord).
  • Added shake effect.
Fixes
  • Fixed a bug where the right arrow of the phone sometimes appeared on top of the menu.
  • Joe's rival scene with Ann was triggered for Ann's hate route when it should've been only for the Love route.
  • Rolling back after a transition image will skip the fade effect.
  • Animations will now start from the beginning when rolling back and forth.
  • Optimizations and minor bug fixes.

Last edited:

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
Long Story Short V0.7 Final

MEGA (Win64, Win32, Linux, Mac)

Changelog
Bug fixes

• Overwriting existing saves will now update the date.
  • The underpass scene will now correctly trigger (previously skipped) on Vanessa + Ann corruption route.
Changes
  • Rerendered Vanessa/Mario and Customer/Vanessa coffee shop scenes - I and others realized she sometimes looks strange and ugly, so I've decided to rework those scenes (only visual change).
  • Proofread and dialogs changes by scooter the king!
  • If you corrupt Ann on Vanessa's route, Vanessa will show up in the morning (V0.7), and then the photoshoot scene with Ann will happen.
  • Improved the performance of the save/load screen - it should now show saved images instantly when flipping through pages.
  • Can now hide the UI with the middle mouse button. (Was requested)
  • Added an option to open the images folder (accessing the menu by pressing the ALT key)
Changelogs that were posted in the beta
  • Added all routes except Joe's rival - it will be added in the next update.
  • You are now able to corrupt Ann on Vanessa's path.
  • Corrupting Ann is more clear now, and can be determined by a simple question at Joey's birthday.
  • Changed some of Ann's dialog on her corruption path so it will "feel" like it has more progression.
  • The game is now centered both horizontally and vertically and will look better on screens that are not 16/9.
  • Added a trash icon to delete saves. (The feature was requested on Discord).
  • Added shake effect.
Fixes
  • Fixed a bug where the right arrow of the phone sometimes appeared on top of the menu.
  • Joe's rival scene with Ann was triggered for Ann's hate route when it should've been only for the Love route.
  • Rolling back after a transition image will skip the fade effect.
  • Animations will now start from the beginning when rolling back and forth.
  • Optimizations and minor bug fixes.
ok now that’s what I’m talking about but I got a question, during these routes are we gonna explore the other girls that were in the game as well like MC roommate Emily, Ann’s friend and Jenny

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
ok now that’s what I’m talking about but I got a question, during these routes are we gonna explore the other girls that were in the game as well like MC roommate Emily, Ann’s friend and Jenny
Considering the setting of the game, it's more than likely, but still only a gut instinct at this point.
I mean, you can have a date with Jenny already (with nothing happening yet), as for the sister, the car wash and phone spying are clear indicators that some dicking is bound to happen.

Reactions: Dmob_6438

Soucer

Donor
Nov 1, 2019
Hate to sound like a broken record, but any news on a walkthrough? Or does anyone here have one?
There is currently no official walkthrough, not sure if anyone has made one here though. There is one here but its only updated to 0.5 I think.

Oct 11, 2021
There is currently no official walkthrough, not sure if anyone has made one here though. There is one here but its only updated to 0.5 I think.
Aaah, damn. Yeah, I know about that one. I remember reading, somewhere in this threat, about a walkthrough being worked on but its on a discord. Don't remember much else, oh well. Thanks though.

Soucer

Donor
Nov 1, 2019
Aaah, damn. Yeah, I know about that one. I remember reading, somewhere in this threat, about a walkthrough being worked on but its on a discord. Don't remember much else, oh well. Thanks though.
This is what I saw on Patreon, so this will answer your question fully.
TTrick
A walkthrough is too much time-consuming for me to do. Instead, I rather spend time working on the game. I've also never used a pdf walkthrough, so I don't know what's to be expected out of that. I keep hoping someone from the community will that at one point since I saw people do that for other games... However, the thing I'm planning to do is "In-Game walkthrough," I will give real-time tips on choices that determine paths or unlocking special scenes. If you have any suggestions on how you'd like it to act, feel free to write it on discord, I'm always open to new ideas and suggestions. Cheers,

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
There is a fan-made walkthrough on the discord, but it's for Patreon's only at this point. Or at least some people. It has a lock on the channel that I can see.

Reactions: Rokohn
4.60 star(s) 169 Votes