Votes: 17 0.2%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 990 9.0%

• Total voters

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Uggh, question here because I'm kinda confused, but is there any new content here since the last update ? Because I only did the Ann love route and it's pretty barebones lol, so I'm wondering if 80% of the content is in one of the several Vanessa routes (I'm not interested in any kind of NTR stuff, wether I am the recipient or giver).

murlok

Mar 17, 2018
how does the gallery work? the scene gallery mod is incomprehensible to me? I've searched, but I can't find it. 1. Launch the game 2. Go to settings and scroll down 3. Under modding section click on "OPEN SAVES & MODS FOLDER" 4. Copy the "RecordedScenes" folder to that location 5. Either reopen the game or load a random game and go back to the main menu 6. Go to Rewatch Scenes 7. Have fun! :) the indications make no sense, because step 3 does not even exist XD .
where is modding section ?

Thanks for the game , and the help

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Killer7161

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Uggh, question here because I'm kinda confused, but is there any new content here since the last update ? Because I only did the Ann love route and it's pretty barebones lol, so I'm wondering if 80% of the content is in one of the several Vanessa routes (I'm not interested in any kind of NTR stuff, wether I am the recipient or giver).
This update that was just posted is just a fixed version of anything that was wrong with the beta that was recently posted. TTrick is working on more love route content, but it's not in this latest release.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Hey TTrick i hope you don't mind me asking these 2 questions...

- Was there a specific reason why not creating this with ren'py engine?
- Is it possible to add support for a gamepad with this engine? (if yes i hope you would consider and add this in the future)

Thanks.

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
Hey TTrick i hope you don't mind me asking these 2 questions...

- Is it possible to add support for a gamepad with this engine? (if yes i hope you would consider and add this in the future)

Thanks.
Honestly I’m glad it wasn’t a Ren’py game because for some reason ever since I updated my laptop it won’t let me play any ren’py games whatsoever

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Long Story Short [v0.7 Final] [TTrickGames] crunched

Original / Compressed Size Win64: 972 MB / 229 MB - LongStoryShort_v0.7Final-win64-crunched.7z
Original / Compressed Size Win32: 967 MB / 227 MB - LongStoryShort_v0.7Final-win32-crunched.7z
Original / Compressed Size Linux: 966 MB / 227 MB - LongStoryShort_v0.7Final-linux-crunched.7z
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 967 MB / 228 MB - LongStoryShort_v0.7Final-mac-crunched.7z

Download (Win64&32/Linux/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

Immunity

Jul 8, 2017
So the most recent version I had of this game was v0.6.02 from around October of 2020. At that point the game required a patch to remove Patreon censorship. is this still the case, because I don't see any links to one in the OP - or is it just not updated yet?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Yes, he didn't really like Renpy and didn't really think he could implement certain functionality like he can with the current engine.
Possible, maybe. Likely, probably not.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
So the most recent version I had of this game was v0.6.02 from around October of 2020. At that point the game required a patch to remove Patreon censorship. is this still the case, because I don't see any links to one in the OP - or is it just not updated yet?
The game is updated since then. You don't need a patch. It will ask you once you come across (Giggity) Emily, what your relationship with her is. You can put whatever your little heart desires.

Last edited:
Reactions: Immunity
Oct 10, 2017
Whenever I download this game, I always think the same damn thing. “I should forget about this game and only play it once it’s done in… 1, 2… 3(?) years.” I also realize that I’m quite dumb as I never manage to get all the scenes….. I hope we get a walkthrough eventually.

chocolatemoli

Aug 21, 2019
Added all routes except Joe's rival - it will be added in the next update.

:cry::cry::cry:No my dream wife Vanessa, have to wait until next update

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Whenever I download this game, I always think the same damn thing. “I should forget about this game and only play it once it’s done in… 1, 2… 3(?) years.” I also realize that I’m quite dumb as I never manage to get all the scenes….. I hope we get a walkthrough eventually.
A fan has made a pretty good walkthrough/flow chart, but currently only in Patrons discord. It may eventually be released. TTrick is also considering an in-game walkthrough.

It's really not hard to reach certain scenes. If there's something you know you want to get to, I'd be happy to help you get there.
Added all routes except Joe's rival - it will be added in the next update.

:cry::cry::cry:No my dream wife Vanessa, have to wait until next update
Don't worry. TTrick is working hard to deliver on all routes. You all can't even begin to imagine the level of work he puts into his renders. We were talking not too long ago and he was showing me a scene in Alex's bedroom where they were laying on the bed and he wasn't quite happy with the gravity of their weight on the bed. So he worked to get it just right.

Believe me, TTrick is doing his absolute best to provide a good story as well as great renders.

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
A fan has made a pretty good walkthrough/flow chart, but currently only in Patrons discord. It may eventually be released. TTrick is also considering an in-game walkthrough.

It's really not hard to reach certain scenes. If there's something you know you want to get to, I'd be happy to help you get there.

Don't worry. TTrick is working hard to deliver on all routes. You all can't even begin to imagine the level of work he puts into his renders. We were talking not too long ago and he was showing me a scene in Alex's bedroom where they were laying on the bed and he wasn't quite happy with the gravity of their weight on the bed. So he worked to get it just right.

Believe me, TTrick is doing his absolute best to provide a good story as well as great renders.
Do you know how to get the scene between joe and ann?

Surplouf

May 5, 2020
A reminder for Linux user. If you have difficulty to launch the game:

This is a script launcher to launch from Ubuntu graphic environment. Simple but needed some time:

Code:
#!/usr/bin/env bash

./@lssdesktop
Name the file: launcher.sh

Do not forget to make it executable.

Last edited:
Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab
4.60 star(s) 169 Votes