Votes: 17 0.2%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 990 9.1%

• Total voters

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
Can someone start a new walkthrough for this game? Or do another scene unlocker, idk why they other guys dropped it.

tania

Jun 30, 2017
Is it possible to had an option to make text-to-voice like we have in renpy engine? reading makes me sleepy!

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Damn I love Vanessa, such a slut, she's like an equally perverted twin sister. She suits me perfectly. Gonna need her help to fully convert Ann into one as well, but Vanessa's the one. Just feel a little bad for Joe, he's a bro so far and deserves to get laid too. I'd let Ann do it if I could choose, a very corrupted Ann while I get it on with Vanessa... In the same room. Alex and Amber got points up my list too... Actually all girls do except Jenny and Emily. Don't get me wrong they're hot, but they don't feel to be strong with the Dark Side. Chris should have a go, you know why? Because I'm a bro and I don't mind sharing (y)

I think a romantic date with Vanessa is next on the list for dev, as there's a post on it on Patreon. Can't wait! Though I hope by 'romantic' it really means her fucking some dude on our date, and at the end I reclaim her on her bed while her parents are home, like the vixen she is! :devilish:

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
because rest of the female models look like children.
Hey so do you, you don't hear me complain :KEK:

All jests aside, I fully disagree. The main characters look young for sure, but still adult enough to not make it weird.

PJay

Oct 4, 2017
how does the gallery work? the scene gallery mod is incomprehensible to me? I've searched, but I can't find it. 1. Launch the game 2. Go to settings and scroll down 3. Under modding section click on "OPEN SAVES & MODS FOLDER" 4. Copy the "RecordedScenes" folder to that location 5. Either reopen the game or load a random game and go back to the main menu 6. Go to Rewatch Scenes 7. Have fun! :) the indications make no sense, because step 3 does not even exist XD .
where is modding section ?

Thanks for the game , and the help
Love this. Great models and storytelling. So many paths to play through.

I downloaded the scene unlocker but couldn't find "OPEN SAVES & MODS FOLDER"? Does anyone know where to put the folder in?
2. Go to settings and scroll down
3. Under modding section click on "OPEN SAVES & MODS FOLDER" > -- why can't I see this one ?
This is for the unity version

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes