• Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 990 9.1%

• Total voters

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I'm wondering how the dev some how got it in his head that it was easier to remake this on a bastardized version of RPG Maker rather than learn Python and remake it on Renpy....

Reactions: zzero017

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Having a friend like her going on current story line is like having a guy friend you could fuck lol. It's quite interesting lol.

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Sorry for being so explicit, but this game has me absolutely throbbing. Hope this game continues to update for a long time and thanks for everyone who supports this project!

• Haha
Reactions: Darth Sidious

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
I thought this was a nice, realistic dating simulation game until
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I didn't see "mind control" as a tag here, so I'm wondering what the other surprise themes of this game are. There also seems to be a running theme of NTR, even if NTR is turned off.

Last edited:

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I thought this was a nice, realistic dating simulation game until
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I didn't see "mind control" as a tag here, so I'm wondering what the other surprise themes of this game are. There also seems to be a running theme of NTR, even if NTR is turned off.
It's not a mind control drug, it's a natural aphrodisiac using hormones.

varage

Jun 26, 2019
It's basically LSD which exist lol. And doesn't control your mind. It however isn't addictive where as this drug seems to have addictive qualities.
-Which is why I wonder why they don't use real drugs in games rather then made up drugs. Because LCD would cover most the bases for this drug TBH. Including her looking at you like a zombie after you take her virginity with Vanessa.

Last edited:

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
It's basically LSD which exist lol. And doesn't control your mind. It however isn't addictive where as this drug seems to have addictive qualities.
Based on my own experience LSD did nothing to enhance my sex experiences. So it isn't LSD. Oh and the modern form of LSD is shit compared to the original drug. You are right LSD isn't addictive.

Reactions: Gudil

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Based on my own experience LSD did nothing to enhance my sex experiences. So, in my experience it most likely isn't LSD. Oh, and the modern form of LSD is shit compared to the original drug. You are right LSD isn't addictive.
I see that make's sense because people are affected by most drugs differently, I don't see hallucinations on weed doesn't mean my sister doesn't.
-I'll not die on this horse, but I'll still say it's not a mind control mystic drug like the previous poster implies. To our knowledge.

spammermail76

Sep 20, 2019
What's the difference between v0.7a - v0.7b and 0.7.1Final
I have all three of them, and so far it looks like they all end in the same exact spot, do I need to restart the game to find new content? Are they just bug fixes? Any way to see all the scenes available with them grayed out, to see if I've missed any scenes? Thanks in advance.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
What's the difference between v0.7a - v0.7b and 0.7.1Final
I have all three of them, and so far it looks like they all end in the same exact spot, do I need to restart the game to find new content? Are they just bug fixes? Any way to see all the scenes available with them grayed out, to see if I've missed any scenes? Thanks in advance.
0.7a is the early alpha version. Alpha versions have more risk of bugs.
0.7b is the beta version. Still some chance of bugs. Minor fixes have occured from 07.a.
0.7 is the final version for the release. Everything that has been found has been fixed. All planned content has been added.

And yes, content was added to earlier in the game for certain route(s). So you would need to start over.

spammermail76

Sep 20, 2019
Is anyone working on a walkthrough mod or gallery mod? I feel like I've seen everything, but with the new changes, who knows maybe I missed some stuff.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Is anyone working on a walkthrough mod or gallery mod? I feel like I've seen everything, but with the new changes, who knows maybe I missed some stuff.
A fan is working on a walkthrough/guide, but I haven't heard of any mods being made yet.

derpy0815

May 2, 2017
It did! Thanks!

I had tried that previously, but needed to change the permissions on that file to executable to run.
would you mind sharing how exactly you got it to work?
i created a new script file called launcher.sh in the game folder, gave it execute permission, tried to find the lssdesktop file to check permissions too but cant locate it and when i try to run the script all i get is "./@lssdesktop: No such file or directory"

Last edited:

varage

Jun 26, 2019
I was gunna make this an edit but sense it's already been quoted I'll just say Emily(roommate) has no content that I'm aware of because I didn't invite her Ex-boyfriend over, so I don't know if there actually is a peeping scene or not.

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
I am curious if it will be possible to corrupt Ann after you told her to not change. I like that Chris spends time with her at the library and I also like the outfits on this path. But it would be mega hot if she starts dressing sexier later and gets more involved with Chris or other fellas. Hope this route gets some love, because the slower the corruption the sweeter it tastes in the end in my opinion. :)

Reactions: atrebor68

Gudil

Aug 21, 2021
I see that make's sense because people are affected by most drugs differently, I don't see hallucinations on weed doesn't mean my sister doesn't.
-I'll not die on this horse, but I'll still say it's not a mind control mystic drug like the previous poster implies. To our knowledge.
If your sister has hallucinations on weed, please ask her to find a doctor. I have an acquaintance who is a neurologist specialized in cannabis, weed doesn't cause hallucinations unless the person has some predisposition to mental health issues.
About the drug in the game, could be mdma(ecstasy) or ketamin, and yeah, I have a great deal of experience with drugs lol

Reactions: atrebor68

varage

Jun 26, 2019
If your sister has hallucinations on weed, please ask her to find a doctor. I have an acquaintance who is a neurologist specialized in cannabis, weed doesn't cause hallucinations unless the person has some predisposition to mental health issues.
About the drug in the game, could be mdma(ecstasy) or ketamin, and yeah, I have a great deal of experience with drugs lol
Sadly we already know she does she was in a mental institute for trying to stab me when i was 13 and she was 15 in my defence she wanted to stab my step-father i just got in the way.

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes