• Merry

Votes: 17 0.2%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 990 9.1%

• Total voters
Nov 1, 2018
NOTE! If you are playing 0.7 versions (or later): this set of unlocked scenes was recorded BEFORE the new animations were added. You won't be able to see the new animations with this set. Someone needs to share a new one!

TTrick uploaded all rewatchable scenes (as of v0.6) to our .

There's a Readme.txt inside the file, explaining where you should extract it.
How to install it on Mac ? There is no ption in settings nor mod folder in it...

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Well dispite all this nonsense fighting about children i found Varonica's theme song.

Reactions: iainmore

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Sadly we already know she does she was in a mental institute for trying to stab me when i was 13 and she was 15 in my defence she wanted to stab my step-father i just got in the way.
Does that mental institute happen to be called 'Sith Academy'?

randomguy26

Apr 23, 2018
I downloaded the game from the first gofile link from OP. Played the game for few hours and exited for some reason. When i tried to open it again , it doesn't open! no error ,no nothing. In task manager, lss processes opens for a minute and then disappears.
Can someone please help me here if you know anything about it? would really appreciate it.
Edit: I am using windows , just to clarify.

Wookie

Dec 27, 2017
I downloaded the game from the first gofile link from OP. Played the game for few hours and exited for some reason. When i tried to open it again , it doesn't open! no error ,no nothing. In task manager, lss processes opens for a minute and then disappears.
Can someone please help me here if you know anything about it? would really appreciate it.
Edit: I am using windows , just to clarify.
not sure why this would happen, but have you tried restarting your pc?

randomguy26

Apr 23, 2018
not sure why this would happen, but have you tried restarting your pc?
I found out what went wrong. Apparently my saves were too many and too big for it to load and so it didn't even open....... -_______________-
Err, my save folder was sized 1.36 gb tbh. This is the first time i faced an error like this with a game. I kid you not when i say, i spent atleast 4-5 hours searching what could be wrong with my laptop xD
It turns out it was a mere size issue which i only found out when i tried to run the crunched version and it ran. Found no issue turning the crunched version into it's original size by transferring the media folder and getting it to run. Only when i tried transferring the saves did the thing crash again showing proper error.
Never had any problems with couple of gbs save folder before. So it caught me off guard.

Anyway, i love this game. Glad i found a fix. Appreciate you for trying to help :)

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
If your sister has hallucinations on weed, please ask her to find a doctor. I have an acquaintance who is a neurologist specialized in cannabis, weed doesn't cause hallucinations unless the person has some predisposition to mental health issues.
About the drug in the game, could be mdma(ecstasy) or ketamin, and yeah, I have a great deal of experience with drugs lol
Weed gives hallucinations, that's a common fact. For medical cannabis it's rare, because of the low content of THC, tetrahydrocannabinol. Natural cannabis has often much higher halt of THC which can cause hallucinations*. Medical cannabis also has a high content of CBD, cannabidiol, which lower the risk of hallucinations. So was the neurologist talking about medical, he's right. If he was talking about natural, he was a big liar. :ROFLMAO: I worked in a pharmacy company, Master in Chemistry, so I know this. Even if I didn't work in the department that was researching cannabis. (I know a lot more about ulcers medicines!)

*Never happened to me, I found smoking weed a very boring thing to do, but a friend jumped into a fishing net decoration on the wall and screamed he was Jesus. So he crucified himself in the fishing net. In the end we had to use scissors to cut him loose, he was so tangled in the net that we couldn't get him free. Still today I'm laughing so I cry thinking about that!:ROFLMAO:

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes