• Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 990 9.1%

• Total voters

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Weed gives hallucinations, that's a common fact.
Healthy people do not hallucinate from cannabis.
For medical cannabis it's rare, because of the low content of THC, tetrahydrocannabinol. Natural cannabis has often much higher halt of THC which can cause hallucinations*.
Incredibly outdated. Cannabis has been bred and artificially selected for increased cannabinoid and terpene content. "Natural" cannabis no longer exists, semi feral landracer strains are the closest thing left.
Medical cannabis is mostly no different than commercial cannabis, they're grown under similar conditions and held to similar standards. Some, by which I mean a minority of medical cannabis is low THC. Most of it is just regular old weed, no different than you'd find anywhere else.
*Never happened to me, I found smoking weed a very boring thing to do, but a friend jumped into a fishing net decoration on the wall and screamed he was Jesus. So he crucified himself in the fishing net. In the end we had to use scissors to cut him loose, he was so tangled in the net that we couldn't get him free. Still today I'm laughing so I cry thinking about that!
No offense but that's not from hallucinations. That's just a light weight acting dumb. I used to get the 20 minute giggles, wasn't from hallucinations, I was just stoned af acting like an idiot. Do some actual psychedelics or deliriants and you'll see some hallucinations.

Reactions: Gudil

katarakta

May 31, 2020
the game is awesome (more details on sex scene would be a major plus), but I can't find the saves location...anyone? :unsure:
thanks

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
You don't know facts from fiction, so I end this discussion with you know. I've lived with people using cannabis since the 60's so I know the facts. I guess you smoked too much, as cannabis kills even more brain cells than alcohol. Bye!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

May 28, 2017
So how're the NTR scenes in this game? I remember on early versions that depending on dialogue choices, you can date Ann but if leaving other guys unchecked they flirt with her. With the right/wrong dialogue choices, would that leave Ann vulnerable to other guys?

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
So how're the NTR scenes in this game? I remember on early versions that depending on dialogue choices, you can date Ann but if leaving other guys unchecked they flirt with her. With the right/wrong dialogue choices, would that leave Ann vulnerable to other guys?
It really is up to you.

Ann has several path; love, corruption (with sharing if you want), hate.
Vanessa also has several path, one of which apparently giving you the option to also fuck Ann in the future.

Technically speaking, for Ann, it is not NTR, as you need to make the choice to not like her, and as such state she's not a love interest to you anymore.

If I'm not mistaken, you've got two important choices: 1 The bar date with Vanessa or Ann, two: confirm whether you like her or not to her face.

Reactions: MIkedante

Trash_Panda

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
I can only say this, game became one of the best NTR games on the site. Just follow the walkthrough, altho you might not even need that since choices are clear, but i still recommend it.

Also i second aboout Emily comment.

Bruh, i've never seen such amazing model on the site before. When vanessa first saw Emily, she says something about her appearence, my thoughts are the same with Vanessa.

• Angry
Reactions: NukaCola
4.60 star(s) 169 Votes