Votes: 17 0.2%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 990 9.1%

• Total voters

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
So, there's 180 pages, I'm not reading them all, I did read last five. Most of the comments seen to be about the engine of the game and drugs, :LOL:. I didn't see an answer and I used the search but again, I didn't see an answer to this: Is this a game where the only real content is on the NTR and sharing/swinging paths and the vanilla path is blue-balls for days, or are both paths viable? Cause some games do a good job on making both paths well while most lean into one and the other kind of gets left behind. And a few comments make it seem like the non-NTR/swinging route is not as good, but others give a different impression. And can you swing without also driving the LI's into NTR? A lot of games assume if you're into swinging and sharing you must also be into NTR which is not always the case, those are different fetishes.

Thanks in advance for any answers.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
So, there's 180 pages, I'm not reading them all, I did read last five. Most of the comments seen to be about the engine of the game and drugs, :LOL:. I didn't see an answer and I used the search but again, I didn't see an answer to this: Is this a game where the only real content is on the NTR and sharing/swinging paths and the vanilla path is blue-balls for days, or are both paths viable? Cause some games do a good job on making both paths well while most lean into one and the other kind of gets left behind. And a few comments make it seem like the non-NTR/swinging route is not as good, but others give a different impression. And can you swing without also driving the LI's into NTR? A lot of games assume if you're into swinging and sharing you must also be into NTR which is not always the case, those are different fetishes.

You've got it twisted, dude. The NTR in this game is weaksauce as fuck and you need to work overtime to make it happen. I mean, getting her to cheat on you is like a second job you have to clock in and out of. In fact, the paths aren't vanilla and NTR so much as a love and hate path. That is unless you count being the guy your friend's girlfriend is cheating with. She will cheat with you whether you blackmail her or not, but the fact is the relationship isn't that romantic. You can not only fuck both girls, but it is pretty hard to avoid. You can work to corrupt the innocent one and civilize the wild one, but it remains to be seen if either endeavor will be successful.

Aug 12, 2020
Is this your first time playing on the new engine? If so, saves from the Unity version will not work. Also, new content has been added to earlier on in the game, so you'd miss out on that anyway unless you start over.
Ty for your answer, but until today I played only one version: 0.7b0.4. I didn't play any Unity version of this game. Despite that, the final version don't recognise the saved files of the previous version.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021

I'll use Ann as an example, as I consider her to be the main LI, even though you certainly don't have to go that route. Everything that happens with her is based on player choices, which are quite obvious, IMO. I'm going to spoiler this just in case, but I'm not going to add too many details here, either.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some of the other other LI's are not very fleshed out yet, so we don't know. Vanessa is the only other person and she's MC's best friend's girlfriend. This is a really good game.

Hope this helps.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Ty for your answer, but until today I played only one version: 0.7b0.4. I didn't play any Unity version of this game. Despite that, the final version don't recognise the saved files of the previous version.
Are you on Windows? If so, do you have files here: %APPDATA%\@lss\desktop\saves

This is where you saves should be.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
I'll use Ann as an example, as I consider her to be the main LI, even though you certainly don't have to go that route. Everything that happens with her is based on player choices, which are quite obvious, IMO. I'm going to spoiler this just in case, but I'm not going to add too many details here, either.

Some of the other other LI's are not very fleshed out yet, so we don't know. Vanessa is the only other person and she's MC's best friend's girlfriend. This is a really good game.

Hope this helps.
Really helpful, thank you.

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

kaze32

Jan 14, 2021

Hope this helps.
Yeah, its not even NTR if the MC isn't feeling jealous.. the MC is cheerleading their interaction. Its more of swinging then anything. What would be NTR is if the MC wanted Ann for himself and she instead choose Chris.

ncastle1029

Dec 9, 2018
NOTE! If you are playing 0.7 versions (or later): this set of unlocked scenes was recorded BEFORE the new animations were added. You won't be able to see the new animations with this set. Someone needs to share a new one!

TTrick uploaded all rewatchable scenes (as of v0.6) to our .

There's a Readme.txt inside the file, explaining where you should extract it.
According to the "Readme.txt" there should be "Modding Section" and "Open saves and Mods Folder"
Neither of which are present in the "Settings" of the game.
How do I extract the mods?
long story short.jpg

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
According to the "Readme.txt" there should be "Modding Section" and "Open saves and Mods Folder"
Neither of which are present in the "Settings" of the game.
How do I extract the mods?
Those are in the Unity version...

And on that note...
Is there a 0.7 Final Unity version? The only working PC link (x64 @Anonfile) is the 0.7a1 version... which ends after getting Ann the job with the movie producer

Last edited:
Reactions: SolaDiRyuvia

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Those are in the Unity version...

And on that note...
Is there a 0.7 Final Unity version? The only working PC link (x64 @Anonfile) is the 0.7a1 version... which ends after getting Ann the job with the movie producer
The Unity version is no longer maintained. The recent updates have added content to earlier in the game, so a replay is necessary to see that content.

Reactions: FaceCrap
Aug 12, 2020
Are you on Windows? If so, do you have files here: %APPDATA%\@lss\desktop\saves

This is where you saves should be.
Ty again for your explanation, but I already knew that. What I don't know is why the final version don't linked with those files and how to fix that so I can continue the game.

Last edited:

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Ty again for your explanation, but I already knew that. What I don't know is why the final version don't linked with those files and how to fix that so I can continue the game.
I understand, but I'm just trying to do some basic troubleshooting to see if we can figure it out.

When you open the game, press "Alt" key. Click "Menu" and choose "Open Saves Folder". Does it take you to that same folder?

What does your Load screen look like, anyway? Does it have all empty save slots or does it have the pictures there from saves, but they saves don't work?

WatsonJohn

Jul 27, 2020
Can someone do an updated walkthrough? I also forgot what to message in Alex's insta in order to have some progress with her.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Can someone do an updated walkthrough? I also forgot what to message in Alex's insta in order to have some progress with her.
Comment "I love you" on the picture of her in a tanning booth. She'll message you a couple more pictures if you like every one of her pictures up to a certain point. If there's any others I'm not aware of them.

jamwor88

Aug 24, 2020
does the game also stop working for you when you go to sleep after the first day? I play on android and when I press to go to sleep, the screen just turns black and nothing happens

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
well I can’t wait to see when the new update comes out cuz I’m interested to see how the other girls will fit into the story

Aug 12, 2020
I understand, but I'm just trying to do some basic troubleshooting to see if we can figure it out.

When you open the game, press "Alt" key. Click "Menu" and choose "Open Saves Folder". Does it take you to that same folder?

What does your Load screen look like, anyway? Does it have all empty save slots or does it have the pictures there from saves, but they saves don't work?
First of all, ty for your help and patience. Aswering your questions: 1 - when I choose "Open Saves Folder" it takes me to that same folder; 2 - at last, the load screen has all empty save slots, so I can't continue the game.

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes