Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 990 9.1%

• Total voters

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Is there a renpy version for this game?
No but for what it's worth it pretty much has all the important renpy features, most of the same hotkeys and follows most of the UI format. As long as it actually runs properly on your device there's not really much difference from a renpy game

romcio703

Feb 2, 2022
Jenny is the ideal for me. I love brown- redheads like Melody, Jenny.
When I first saw Jenny on the beach my jaw dropped. Girl of my dreams.
I made a path so as to be a good guy, refuse Ann, Vanessa, Emily as a sister.
I'm playing this game for Jenny and for now only a kiss.
but how was she dressed on the first date she was stunning

jenny.jpg

Emily is also beautiful. Emily's appearance is familiar to me, I have already seen a similar face somewhere, maybe for real actress.

Last edited:
Aug 12, 2020
No but for what it's worth it pretty much has all the important renpy features, most of the same hotkeys and follows most of the UI format. As long as it actually runs properly on your device there's not really much difference from a renpy game
Maybe, but when I open the new version, it don't recognise the saved files and where I have stopped the game. I don't want to play the game for the start again. Can you or anyone help me?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Maybe, but when I open the new version, it don't recognise the saved files and where I have stopped the game. I don't want to play the game for the start again. Can you or anyone help me?
Is this your first time playing on the new engine? If so, saves from the Unity version will not work. Also, new content has been added to earlier on in the game, so you'd miss out on that anyway unless you start over.

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes