Votes: 17 0.2%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 991 9.1%

• Total voters

Le_Baron

Aug 10, 2018
Hi, didn't play for quite a long time, is the NTR route between pure Ann and your best friend more consistent ?

Last edited:

Lockyn87

Oct 6, 2018
All the girls are great looking but Vanessa is my favourite. Did everyone tell joey to keep dating Vanessa or to dump her??

Phil04

Jun 4, 2017
Edit 20/08/2020:
I won't be updating v0.6 Alpha/Beta Versions as they are bound to have changes and fixes made to them. Besides this Alpha (v0.6a1) Focuses on one path only, which is for those who gathered 10 Corruption Points with Ann (Which is only achievable by playing the Ann Love Path).

I'll update the guide when the full v0.6 gets released. Thank you for understanding. <3
------

Attaching below my own-made humble guide for v0.5,
which can also be found on my .

I dearly hope you enjoy it.
Will there be an updated one? That would be awesome :)

Reactions: ThemaskedDegenerate

agelastos

Feb 7, 2020
The game isn't finding my old saves. I just went through the last 10 pages of this thread and didn't find any similar issue. I looked in C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\@lss\desktop which is supposed to be where it stores saves and I can see a bunch of files from the last time I played about 7 weeks ago and one folder that was updated today. But when I try to load, all slots are empty.
I'm having the same problem.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
The game isn't finding my old saves. I just went through the last 10 pages of this thread and didn't find any similar issue. I looked in C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\@lss\desktop which is supposed to be where it stores saves and I can see a bunch of files from the last time I played about 7 weeks ago and one folder that was updated today. But when I try to load, all slots are empty.
I'm having the same problem.
Will you post the saves here? Also, were these saves from the alpha?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
My previous saves were from v0.7a2.01. Which files do you want? There are dozens of directories and files in C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\@lss\desktop
Post saves from one of the folders that are not showing up. Additionally, if you join the the discord, the dev will be able to help directly. I've been in contact with him about this.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Post saves from one of the folders that are not showing up.
Which files are the saves? The local storage for the game in AppData\Roaming\@lss\desktop looks like the capture below and there must be 100 files in there and it's not obvious which files are the saves. Maybe they're completely missing, I don't know, because I have no idea what it looked like before I installed the new version.

1643170977339.png

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Which files are the saves? The local storage for the game in AppData\Roaming\@lss\desktop looks like the capture below and there must be 100 files in there and it's not obvious which files are the saves. Maybe they're completely missing, I don't know, because I have no idea what it looked like before I installed the new version.

View attachment 1616955
There should be a saves folder there. Open your game and hit alt, a menu should pop up at the top left and click on open saves folder. Other than that I have no helpful input. You should probably join the dev's discord if you want to really troubleshoot this.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021

View attachment 1616955
i cant get UnRen-0.91.bat to work for this game anyone has a work around? id like to be able to skip forward
AppData\Roaming\RenPy
thats where ALL renpy games saves are,etc how ever i looked in there and couldnt find this game listed so it has a different name for the saves (no idea what the folder is called BUT at least ya know its somewhere with in the directory i linked) sorry couldnt be of more help
This is not and never has been a Ren'Py game. The saves are located (in Windows) here: C:\Users\<YourUsername>\AppData\Roaming\@lss\desktop\saves

Highly encourage you to join TTrick's Discord server for help.

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes