Votes: 17 0.2%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 989 9.0%

• Total voters

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
BarVanessaAlley14.png I I mean the screen.... the dress that Vanessa put on is probably a scene from the bar when she cheats on Joey on his birthday, but I don't have it, just a snapshot of the betrayal of kidy gives a blowjob to a stranger kneeling in the toilet cubicle, can you turn on some other cheating scene in bar ?

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
View attachment 1697571 I I mean the screen.... the dress that Vanessa put on is probably a scene from the bar when she cheats on Joey on his birthday, but I don't have it, just a snapshot of the betrayal of kidy gives a blowjob to a stranger kneeling in the toilet cubicle, can you turn on some other cheating scene in bar ?
I think this scene is from the blackmail path where you tell Joey and he doesn't show up to his birthday party. Vanessa is trying to distract you by blowing you in the toilet so Chris can have a chance to seduce Ann. To get this scene you have to see Chris making time with her and decide to follow Vanessa anyway. If you let Ann drink then she will have been drugged by Vanessa and it can lead to Ann's NTR path.

Reactions: SolaDiRyuvia

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
yes, all game variants are correct, we need to wait for updates as long as there will be a continuation

thanks for help

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
This game could really use an unlockable gallery for all the different path/scenes.
in this type of games, the election should include descriptions of the ntr route or sex scenes, e.g. what scene will we receive, whether it will be gangbang / betrayal / sharing / threesome mmf or ffm or lesbians because so often it remains to save the game state, if someone does not shoot something, it will not be he chose

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
what's the difference between the Win download and the Win64 download under the Unity Spoiler?
That's the difference between supported CPU architectures. If you have 32-bit processor, you'd use W32. If you have a 64-bit processor, you'd use Win64.

lok34

Oct 3, 2021
That's the difference between supported CPU architectures. If you have 32-bit processor, you'd use W32. If you have a 64-bit processor, you'd use Win64.
I don't understand why there are two lots of downloads, i set under DOWNLOADS and the other under the Unity Spoiler.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I don't understand why there are two lots of downloads, i set under DOWNLOADS and the other under the Unity Spoiler.
Unity is no longer updated. I don't know why F95 keeps that here anymore. Just download from this section based on the operating system you have:
1647182741006.png

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Can someone tell me which path is the best for sharing action? preferable not the forced one like the walkthrough talkes about in the hate routes but more like the girls likes it and does it for the mc happily.
Well, for now, I'd say date Ann and let Chris get her number. Then just make the obvious choices.

Vanessa is a hoe, anyway, so you'll be able to see her with other people.

The other girls really don't have sexual content yet.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Can someone tell me which path is the best for sharing action? preferable not the forced one like the walkthrough talkes about in the hate routes but more like the girls likes it and does it for the mc happily.
I've given it a think and I think that Vanessa's love route is probably the best. Just pick that route and do the sex tape on the birthday after taking Ann to bed. You will not only get that sharing scene but later you will be able to get a threesome with Ann as she "teaches" her to fuck you. If you corrupt Ann she will also get her to fool around under the bridge (although that gets busted up by the cops). I'm not sure if you can get Ann's audition scene in this route but you can make the deal with Chris and make things awkward. We don't really know what the future of any of the routes will be but if you don't hold Vanessa back after she breaks up or makes up with Joe you can share her with the greaseball dude from the store while you bang that dudes girlfriend (or just watch her go).

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes