Votes: 17 0.2%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 989 9.0%

• Total voters

OneLuv

Mar 5, 2018
sharing is not really ntr for me does anyone know if there is any path where you can date ann fall in love with eachother and be mr nice guy and still get on a ntr path where she gets slowly corrupted without you want it ?
I don't think there are any choices that will lead you down this path. I would love to see it though, but I doubt it will be an option.

Nov 27, 2018
sharing is not really ntr for me does anyone know if there is any path where you can date ann fall in love with eachother and be mr nice guy and still get on a ntr path where she gets slowly corrupted without you want it ?
Pretty sure you can just go along with the nice path and accept the Chris deal when it comes up

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Nice progression so far. I like where this is going... except for the model of fat best friend in the beginning of the story. Daz3d really doesn't do fat models well. Looks like an in-shape guy in a fat suit wearing liquid latex & prosthetics on his cheeks and neck to make him look tubby.

Reactions: MarcelPappas

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Nice progression so far. I like where this is going... except for the model of fat best friend in the beginning of the story. Daz3d really doesn't do fat models well. Looks like an in-shape guy in a fat suit wearing liquid latex & prosthetics on his cheeks and neck to make him look tubby.
heh...maybe that's why he joked in the beginning about looking like Sherman Klump.

Reactions: dontcarewhateverno

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
Is it possible to give this game a renpy tag? The custom-made program is simulating renpay in all but code by functionality (a straight VN with no walking), and I feel like a lot of people are missing out on it because of pre-filter "renpy only" in search.

For players, it is basically renpy for all intends and purposes

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Is it possible to give this game a renpy tag? The custom-made program is simulating renpay in all but code by functionality (a straight VN with no walking), and I feel like a lot of people are missing out on it because of pre-filter "renpy only" in search.

For players, it is basically renpy for all intends and purposes
They won't give it that tag unless it's actually in Ren'Py.

But who knows...maybe a Ren'Py version will be made someday...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Minx077

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
not sure why ren'py should be important at all. its about the game not the engine used that should matter.
I dont do engine search but by category and genre.

Reactions: Zane Truesdale

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
not sure why ren'py should be important at all. its about the game not the engine used that should matter.
I dont do engine search but by category and genre.
Well, it does tend to matter. For the longest time, I would filter out anything that wasn't Ren'Py due to bad experience with other engines. It wasn't until I saw some good games that I stopped being so strict about what I'll play. I'd imagine there are many people who are still like that.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Can someone tell me the steps to do Ann corruption route?
It is fairly easy. The hard part is not falling into her hate route. So you need to be nice to her at first, telling her that you like her and keeping close to her. At the bar birthday party, you need to keep her from being seduced by the bartender or roofied by Vanessa (this will take you to the NTR route) and ask her to be your girlfriend. Have her drink and say yes when she asks you if she needs to change. Ask her to flash a bum on the way home. Every time you have sex with her, push her as hard and as far as possible. You should be well on your way.

Reactions: DKArthas

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
It is fairly easy. The hard part is not falling into her hate route. So you need to be nice to her at first, telling her that you like her and keeping close to her. At the bar birthday party, you need to keep her from being seduced by the bartender or roofied by Vanessa (this will take you to the NTR route) and ask her to be your girlfriend. Have her drink and say yes when she asks you if she needs to change. Ask her to flash a bum on the way home. Every time you have sex with her, push her as hard and as far as possible. You should be well on your way.
Anne can get drugged by Vanessa without getting on her hate route. Just kiss her back at the second choice after she gets drugged. If you're already on her love route then that night at the club is safe. She only ends up with Chris if you get the MC hates Anne/2 flag and she can get that whether or not she gets drugged. Her getting drugged I believe is just a requirement for the voyeur BJ scene on her hate route.

Reactions: Dmob_6438
4.60 star(s) 169 Votes